Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The Fiesta is dead

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^I will give you that most things ARE changing (for the better), especially in parts of YOUR state. [thumb]

But it most certainly has not always been that way, ;)

And yes, sorry for the over-reactive vitriol, but I am growing more and more anxious over the autocratic direction this country is heading under this current 'regime', and more and more vehemently LIVID at ALL of those who helped put this Shitler into power, in a sort of 'backlash PUTSCH'.

Again, sorry, I will try not to go to this place any more on this site. ;)

Last edited:

XanRules

Yeah, word is though that the Focus will not be offered as a hatchback, just a sedan. This most likely means no ST version in the US at all.
This is odd to me. At least in my part of the country, I think I see at least three times more hatches as I do sedans.

dmb

i have a friend that right after high school he got a job at G.M.'s van nuys plant in the mid 60's he was their just long enough to get his ''greetings from the P.O.T.U.S.'' letter so off he went. when he got back to the real world. he had his old job back at the plant. in the 70's the auto plant closed but their were lots of G.M. warehouses in the L.A. area that were U.A.W. so he always had a union job. well after 20 years he could retire and thanks to the U.A.W. his uncle sam years were included in his retirement so at the age of 48 he was done. am i jealous? hell yes i'm. now it's legacy costs time for G.M. his father died at 90 years old. he might live longer, he makes twice of what G.M. pays their workers now. and has been getting payed this plus full medical from 1987. do the math, 30years that's 10 years longer than he worked and he'll live another 20 or 30. i know G.M. signed off on this, and they never would have if they could have looked into the future. its nice to hope our american company's would work americans and all that money would go back into OUR COUNTRY, FOR OUR CHILDREN. but until we all stop worshiping money, instead of God and Family we are in for a big hurt. for our children and their children. J.M.O. nuff said by me. sorry if this is out place here.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
They're there with their cat.

Memorize how to spell that sentence, and people will take you a little more seriously when you type.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
i have a friend that right after high school he got a job at G.M.'s van nuys plant in the mid 60's he was their just long enough to get his ''greetings from the P.O.T.U.S.'' letter so off he went. when he got back to the real world. he had his old job back at the plant. in the 70's the auto plant closed but their were lots of G.M. warehouses in the L.A. area that were U.A.W. so he always had a union job. well after 20 years he could retire and thanks to the U.A.W. his uncle sam years were included in his retirement so at the age of 48 he was done. am i jealous? hell yes i'm. now it's legacy costs time for G.M. his father died at 90 years old. he might live longer, he makes twice of what G.M. pays their workers now. and has been getting payed this plus full medical from 1987. do the math, 30years that's 10 years longer than he worked and he'll live another 20 or 30. i know G.M. signed off on this, and they never would have if they could have looked into the future. its nice to hope our american company's would work americans and all that money would go back into OUR COUNTRY, FOR OUR CHILDREN. but until we all stop worshiping money, instead of God and Family we are in for a big hurt. for our children and their children. J.M.O. nuff said by me. sorry if this is out place here.
Companies absolutely cannot afford to do that anymore.
https://www.theguardian.com/business/executive-pay-bonuses

cxwrench

They're there with their cat.

Memorize how to spell that sentence, and people will take you a little more seriously when you type.
^This^
It's surprising that so many adults can't spell and have no idea about proper grammar. What did they do in school that was so much more important than paying attention? Capitalize the first letter of the first word in a sentence? Put some form of punctuation at the end and where needed in the middle? Apostrophes before every 's' at the end of a word? Your/you're, they're/there/their? Wear/where? To/too? How hard is it? Run-on sentences? Nahhhhhh...just write and write and write. Some posts get to the point they're near impossible to read.
/rant

dmb

Sorry, My parents were killed in a auto accident when i was 10, and i didn't go to school after the 7 th grade. I don't want to go any farther on this subject and i'm sorry if i offended any of you here with my grammer. Dennis

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Sorry, My parents were killed in a auto accident when i was 10, and i didn't go to school after the 7 th grade. I don't want to go any farther on this subject and i'm sorry if i offended any of you here with my grammer. Dennis
Its ok man...Don't let the Grammar police get to you! Some people just like to type fast and not correct error's.....I know I do it! Disregard any cock womble's that hate on you. As you know ...Life is too short to worry about what others think! Enjoy your FiST!

[rockon]

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
Its ok man...Don't let the Grammar police get to you! Some people just like to type fast and not correct error's.....I know I do it! Disregard any cock womble's that hate on you. As you know ...Life is too short to worry about what others think! Enjoy your FiST!

[rockon]
Hell yeah I hate grammar police.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
Dude I took three extra English classes in college to try to get better at it, I still don't understand it. I have ADHD and on top of that I have a learning disorder called dysgraphia that gives me the handwriting of like a first grader, and I suck at spelling. But I'm really good with numbers, and I know a little bit about everything so that helps. So don't worry about it man your cool.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

I personally could not agree with you more if I tried!!

I am PROUD to be piloting this little rocketship of a car, even if it seems to be the laughing stock of the rest of the 'bigger HAS TO BE better' mentality of the rest of this effed-up land.

I LAUGH at all of the dolts locally who think that one MUST MUST MUST buy ONLY at least a smaller SUV, or 'crossover', if not a rolling TANK, whether or not they will ever actually EVER use it's AWD/4WD capability, cargo capacity, towing capacity, or any off road ground clearance capability it may have, or not.
To them, it is a sign of THE lowest socioeconomic status to ever be caught in anything smaller than their tanks, unless it is a $150K+ sports car/coupe/exotic, 'rolling mink coat/solid 24K Rolex' so that they can show off all of their wealth and 'success'. [thumbdown]
I'm Proud and I love the FiST too![burnout]..Here where I live, I suffer fom the same...Bigger is Better mentality...[shameful]...I'd love to place a 572 Big Block on my FiST...[hah]

Last edited:

Intuit

3000 Post Club
I know you're of course joking.

Too much power in a light car simply results with a whole lot of tire smoke... and a heavy engine results with crappy handling. Tires might have to be as wide as the vehicle which means, rear wheel drive. (Too wide can be a disadvantage as well.)

FWD is generally better for maintaining control, unskilled driving, handling under slippery conditions.