Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FrankenTurbo

Trader history for FrankenTurbo (0)

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I know this might sound unconventional of me to say, but I do not identify myself as an "enthusiast". When I see a vendor describe themselves in that way I take it as code for "hobbyist". In other words, not a professional. They're in the business for kicks. For fun. And I think if you take a look around at the other vendors of upgrade turbochargers, you will catch that smell of indiscipline. Not with me. This is my job and I'm not bashful to say I'm in it for the money. And now in our tenth year selling turbochargers, our approach of offering the best value and quality has proved successful.

thx
We all appreciate the honesty...its hard to get out of most vendors on here!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
FrankenTurbo
Thread Starter #47
I'm not going to have much in the way of updates until I've had my factory confirm the center cartridge from our F21TC is usable on the housings for this turbo. I am very confident. But I won't know until they've gotten the parts developed. Give us a couple weeks.

Picture of the center cartridge I want to use...

I'm not going to have much in the way of updates until I've had my factory confirm the center cartridge from our F21TC is usable on the housings for this turbo. I am very confident. But I won't know until they've gotten the parts developed. Give us a couple weeks.

Picture of the center cartridge I want to use...

Yummy!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

OP
FrankenTurbo
Thread Starter #51
Not dead at all. We are working on the custom actuators and finishing up development of the housings. This is very much happening, despite the lack of updates.

Is there anywhere you do post updates? YouTube? Facebook? Twitter? Instagram?
Not dead at all. We are working on the custom actuators and finishing up development of the housings. This is very much happening, despite the lack of updates.
Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

OP
FrankenTurbo
Thread Starter #58
Don't lose faith. We are definitely working on this product and making good progress. We have all the parts developed now. The current work is figuring out how to make them all play nicely together.

pwnall1337

Vendor
this thread took a lil nappy poo... any updates? im not a fb person, cause that shits lame.
Hey All!

I've been following up with Doug weekly on the progress of this turbo. We have been working on it since March and have been waiting on the manufacturer to get the samples so Doug can begin getting fitment going for the F23 CHRA.

I'm very active on facebook and this forum and I'll do my best to keep this thread updated on a weekly/bi weekly basis.