Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 2017 Orange Spice ST Owner

Picked up a new orange spice 2017 Fiesta ST. Test drove a base model. At a local dealership. A few months ago. Been watching Cargurus website for awhile. Found one in Pennsylvania 630 miles away. Price was $6700 off list price. Picked it up for $17,900 Got every option but Recaros. Tried sitting in a car with them. But the wife did not like them. Rode the Amtrak to Pittsburgh. And drove it 12 hours home. Had a blast on the hilly back roads. First upgrade will be oil catch can. My teenage kid thinks it's great. But the rednecks at work. With there oversized 4X4 trucks. Don't understand it.

Since it's new, now is the time to consider clear film paint protection if you care about stone chips. It was hard for me to drop almost $1000 on the film, but I have had it on other cars and it makes a huge difference in how cars look after some time. People here report that the paint on our cars chips easily, and they have also lamented not doing it. For me, the Rally Armor mud flaps also went on early. CJ Pony Parts was the exclusive source for the orange logos when I bought mine 8 months ago, if you want to go that route. Congrats on a great deal on the best color. [rockon]