Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD 17" OEM bronze wheels w/OEM Potenzas

Trader history for horchata_muffin (0)

I'd like to sell my OEM bronze 17" Fiesta ST wheels that have the OEM Potenzas on them. Wheels are mint as you can see from the pics, just a bit dusty. No curb rash whatsoever. Tires have ~10k miles on them and a decent amount of life left in them. TPMS. Looking to get $500 for the set. I'm located in Pullman, WA. Local pick preferred. Not willing to ship unless buyer pays for shipping. Thanks!

Attachments

OP
horchata_muffin
Thread Starter #3
Alright what’s the story on the finish. While I admit I’m not a potential buyer you do have me curious because it looks good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To be honest I picked the car up from the dealer at 9k with the wheels like this. So I'm not sure if they came from the factory like this or if the previous owner had them done like this afterwards. I also don't think it's just plastidip because it's not like I can peel it off.

To be honest I picked the car up from the dealer at 9k with the wheels like this. So I'm not sure if they came from the factory like this or if the previous owner had them done like this afterwards. I also don't think it's just plastidip because it's not like I can peel it off.
Interesting AFAIK bronze was never a factory finish. They look great (for people who don’t have orange cars) GLWS.

OP
horchata_muffin
Thread Starter #5
Interesting AFAIK bronze was never a factory finish. They look great (for people who don’t have orange cars) GLWS.

Thanks! I do love the bronze look, in fact I'm looking to get my hands on a set of 16" bronze Konig Dekagrams after I sell these. Cheers!