Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 17" Rado Grey Wheel w/Michelin A/S 3 MINT

Trader history for Dragon325is (0)

Selling my 17" grey Rado wheels off of my 2019 Fist. 1700 miles on wheels and tires. Mint condition.No scratches of any kind. $800 or best offer. Located in Connecticut.

Attachments

OP
D
Thread Starter #2
Thanks for the advice. I am open to offers. I think this is a good deal considering the tires are basically brand new and the wheels are mint condition.

I personally like these wheels as well, my FiST came with after market wheels and I’m looking for a set, but I am in NorCal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
D
Thread Starter #4
If the price was right I'd be willing to ship them but I've never shipped wheels and Im assuming shipping is expensive.

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
Nice wheels, but the price is a bit steep. The market is weak on them. Look back at previous sets and what they sold for. You might be able to get $500.

GLWS nontheless
Next time you post something for sale remind me to make a post just like yours on it and see how much you appreciate it. SMH!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
Will do!
I price accordingly tho, everything I sold in the past went super fast [emoji16]

*And my intent was to actually help the OP. They are nice wheels and deserve to be sold, just won't happen if not priced more realisticly.

2017 w/Recaros - bone stock
Try private messaging the person then. More discrete and less ass-like. If anyone prices too high, the item simply wont sell and they'll lower the price...simple as that.

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
Be less "ass-like". Noted. But wait... So what you are saying is, I was being "ass-like" when I was helping @benvid? Seems like I was helping him too.... They way I see it is, I'm the most helpful member on the board. @CarGuy: are you interested in these wheels? What is your contribution to the OP's thread, aside from passing judgement on the people that are trying to help him and help others, such as benvid. I'm feeling persecuted for doing the Lord's work. [emoji2414]

Don't comment on someone else for-sale thread...the market will set the value with the price it sells for...no comments required. It's simple, really.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Bump. Good wheels for sale at a good price.
Wish I was closer, I would grab em up in a heartbeat.