Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GB Group Buy: Euro Headlight DRL Wiring Harness Kit

Trader history for VirtualRonin (1)

OP
VirtualRonin

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Thread Starter #101
Thank you to all the members that participated in the group buy. I feel the process went well but there is room for improvement. I'll be working on making some small tweaks to the installation guide but I'll need some input from those who have purchased and installed the kit.

I'll be sending you a link to a short survey; it's just 4 questions so it will literally only take a minute or two.

Thanks!

OP
VirtualRonin

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Thread Starter #103
Will this work in a 2017? In for second round if so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It will, in fact I installed the kit on a friends 2017 recently but there were a few differences from my 2014 so I'll be updating the installation guide and making a minor change to the kit.

It will, in fact I installed the kit on a friends 2017 recently but there were a few differences from my 2014 so I'll be updating the installation guide and making a minor change to the kit.

Thanks! Looking forward!

Will you be posting the new group buy link here?

Interested in getting in on round 2 of the group buy. I've been wanting to pull the trigger on a set of Depo headlights for my '17 after reading your thread.

OP
VirtualRonin

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Thread Starter #110
Yep, I'm also in for round two.
Interested in getting in on round 2 of the group buy. I've been wanting to pull the trigger on a set of Depo headlights for my '17 after reading your thread.
Almost there guys, I've been busy with other car mods and a recent track day but I should be able to get another group buy started soon.

Thank you for the interest!

I would be interested too! Except, I don't know where to find a reasonably priced set of Euro OE or Depo headlights. =( Anyone got a referral to a place I don't have to spend $800 to get a set of headlights?

OP
VirtualRonin

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Thread Starter #112
I would be interested too! Except, I don't know where to find a reasonably priced set of Euro OE or Depo headlights. =( Anyone got a referral to a place I don't have to spend $800 to get a set of headlights?
I believe there are DEPO sets on eBay

For your budget, I'd go with DEPO. The DEPO brand headlights do not include bulbs and the DRL LEDs are more of a cooler, blue color (5K) whereas the Ford OEM DRL LEDs are closer to white (4K) color.

But if you want the best quality with the brightest LEDs, go with Ford OEM Euro. They do come with bulbs if I'm not mistaken. You can get those from Whoosh Motorsports.