Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GB Group Buy: Euro Headlight DRL Wiring Harness Kit

Trader history for VirtualRonin (1)

VirtualRonin

Active Military
I have decided to go ahead and offer a Euro Headlight DRL Wiring Harness Kit. I put one together for my DEPO Euro headlights a couple months ago and love having the full functionality of the DRL.

This kit will allow the DRL to operate in 2 modes; High Output mode for day driving when the lights are off and Low Output mode when the lights are on or the light switch is set to Park. Installation is completely reversible, meaning you will not have to permanently modify any wiring on the OEM harness. You will need to install a few wires from the harness into the left and right headlight connectors and install an Add-A-Circuit into the engine bay fuse box.

DRL Harness Kit Overview video, click here

Installation Guide (updated 5/2/18), click here

I will need a minimum of 5 people to make the first run of kits, but can scale up to 10 kits if there is a higher demand. For a run of up to 5 kits, the price will be $70 shipped. If I get more than 5 people that want a kit I can reduce the price to $65 shipped. These kits will be made to order, I don't plan to make any ahead of time so I will need 1-2 weeks to build them and have them ready to ship. I will get them shipped as quickly as I can get them built. I prefer PayPal for payment and I plan to ship using USPS.

To add your name to the list, please reply "Add me to the list" to the thread and include your headlamp manufacturer. I can make kits for DEPO Euro and Ford OEM Euro headlights since I know the pinout for them. I can't guarantee compatibility with other brands yet as I don't have a confirmed pin out.

The planned cutoff date for the Group Buy will be May 11th, 2018 (about 1 month from now). If we reach 10 before the cutoff date I will start the harness builds earlier.

This Group Buy is full. If you would like a kit please look for a second group buy in the next couple weeks. Thank you

Group Buy List (minimum 5, maximum 10) 1-5 kits $70 ea. / 6-10 kits $65 ea.

1. Perfblue15 - Ford OEM Euro
  2. JohnnyInsano - DEPO Euro
  3. D1JL- Ford OEM Euro
  4. Cjsuner - Ford OEM Euro
  5. EvoJordan - Ford OEM Euro
  6. FiestaZag - Ford OEM Euro
  7. V_2 - DEPO Euro
  8. nickstewartroc - Ford OEM Euro
  9. koozy - Ford OEM Euro
  10. nemesisfool - Ford OEM Euro
  11. blue2turbo - Ford OEM Euro
  12. KyleS - DEPO Euro

Some pics of the kit. Let me know if you have any trouble with the linked material above.

IMG_3383.jpg

IMG_3382.jpg

Last edited:
I've got OEM Euro's, I'm going to review the info and installation you provided, but extremely interested and 90% sure I'm in for this.

Ok so if we've already installed the Euro lights by moving the one pin to the other slot in order to make the DRL function work in the parking light mode, will we have to revert that first?

OP
VirtualRonin

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Thread Starter #13
Ok so if we've already installed the Euro lights by moving the one pin to the other slot in order to make the DRL function work in the parking light mode, will we have to revert that first?
Yes, it will need to return to the factory pin out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These look extremely well made and have convinced me to do a headlight swap. Please add me to the list, headlight manufacturer TBD.

V_2

I've been wanting to redo my wiring for some time now and it wouldn't be much cheaper to order everything to do myself. Happy to support a forum member.

I'm in for DEPO lights.