Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cost of track day insurance?

I have found an event I want to attend for my first ever track day, and it suggested that I purchase track day insurance for this event. My question is, what should I expect to pay for a single events worth of insurance?

Having never done this before, I did not expect it to be something that even existed. I just kind of figured, if you were out there tracking your car, and you ate it, then it was on you [perfect10] haha.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

kevinatfms

Hagerty was my go-to for a long time. They use RLI as their underwriter so you have great rates. RLI is one of the largest track day insurers in the country. Average cost of running my old Mustang was $250 for a $20,000 agreed value.

Make sure to either get an appraiser to come out or list the modifications and have a value for each. If not, they will cover the car only and no modifications. Be very specific. It may cost more but it will be worth it "in the event of" situations.