Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Symposer Delete: now that symposer hose is just strapped in and doing nothing.....

OP
OrangeFiST
Thread Starter #3
haaaahahahahah
I came across your video by accident too. What a small world we live in. I haaaate things sitting unnecessarily in places when you don’t need them anymore and wondered how it could be removed at the firewall. I was afraid of doing it because of my skill level so I was literally fishing in the dark to find that connection. Ditto putting it back.

My front clip holding the hose was some sort of ratchet clip which I could not open so I disconnected everything and pulled the hose out the front. I plugged that little gizmo up with gorilla tape before I put it back.

With the symposer delete, I swear I can feel a bit extra power, love hearing the BOV and the turbo whine. I got the boomba. The exhaust sounds deeper so thanks again!

ps: now there is so much room in there you could cook a TV dinner in it.