Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

BIG Brake Kits Using OEM Calipers

Adub

If you can make it over to Spokane we could do a test fit.
Thanks for the responses guys!

Spokane's still quite a drive for me. Going to see if I cant find something more local. If not, I'll ping you!

I know this is an old thread, but is there anywhere i can find the 302mm rear BBK calipers adapters plus hardware?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I know this is an old thread, but is there anywhere i can find the 302mm rear BBK calipers adapters plus hardware?
Good luck* Gold coast is now defunct due to the owner passing away and Davey sold his kit a while back*

jayrod1980

Sorry to revive an old post… sad Mark passed. My brake light is coming on at times after putting 45,000 miles on this kit. I love this BBK. I understand I can buy the RX8 and Focus RS rear rotors off the shelf, but where do I go to have the rotors drilled to 4x108?

Erick_V

Sorry to revive an old post… sad Mark passed. My brake light is coming on at times after putting 45,000 miles on this kit. I love this BBK. I understand I can buy the RX8 and Focus RS rear rotors off the shelf, but where do I go to have the rotors drilled to 4x108?
I imagine any competent machine shop should be able to do this for you

OP
D1JL

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Thread Starter #89
@jayrod1980
I have sent you an email on how you can do it yourself.
It is very simple and you already have all the tools except maybe the drill and bits.

If you can't drill them, I'll buy the kit from you

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
@D1JL Morning. Could you forward me the previous email you sent to Jayrod? I will need to drill a new set of fronts soonish. Thanks!