Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Flowmaster Exhaust?

I've been a Flowmaster exhaust system fan for many years.

I see, they now offer a catback system for the FIST.

As of now, I have not been able to find any Youtube vid's or sound clips of the system installed on the Fist. Even Flowmaster doesn't offer any!

Has anyone installed this exhaust yet?? It's very fairly priced at $579, and I know Flowmasters quality, sound and performance has always been first class.

As of now, I have not been able to find any Youtube vid's or sound clips of the system installed on the Fist. Even Flowmaster doesn't offer any!

Has anyone installed this exhaust yet?? It's very fairly priced at $579, and I know Flowmasters quality, sound and performance has always been first class.

We have sold a few. We should be the cheapest price out there:

https://www.turbotechracing.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=5599&idcategory=0

In stock also...

HBEcoBeaST

There used to be some videos up. Can't find them with the fiesta st anymore. The borla, Magnaflow and flowmaster clips sounded very similar to me. Sound clips are really hard to compare to real life, the Borla and Magnaflow systems sound ricey on YouTube but in person are much deeper/growly sounding.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Yeah I posted about this in the official exhaust thread. Would like to see some vid's. It's only 409S but still looks nice.

There used to be some videos up. Can't find them with the fiesta st anymore. The borla, Magnaflow and flowmaster clips sounded very similar to me. Sound clips are really hard to compare to real life, the Borla and Magnaflow systems sound ricey on YouTube but in person are much deeper/growly sounding.

Flowmaster has had the DBX series with a single tip for the Fiesta but now they just released the new American Thunder series for the ST with dual tips.

OP
J
Thread Starter #8
Thanks KyleS for posting!!

System sounds great! I expected nothing less from Flowmaster.

HBEcoBeaST

I actually really like it. Throaty but not too loud. It's not ricey either. One of the few exhaust videos where you get a good idea of the sound

Business6

I'd like to get an impression at highway speeds but I agree that is has a good balance with the sound and cost.

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Has anyone else picked up this system? Thinking of getting it myself.
any particular reason you're considering the flowmaster one? there are a lot of great options, flowmaster has historically been a less... performance oriented choice.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I won’t deny I kinda like the sound of that Flowmaster but prior to this Flowmaster would not even been on my Radar. I have a Thermal in the box . Have not put it on yet. Liked it prior to this but now iI would love to hear a comparison.

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
I won’t deny I kinda like the sound of that Flowmaster but prior to this Flowmaster would not even been on my Radar. I have a Thermal in the box . Have not put it on yet. Liked it prior to this but now iI would love to hear a comparison.
The amount of engineering that went into the thermal's helmholtz chamber alone is worth the price of admission. It's going to be the better exhaust hands down, but if you like the sound of the flowie I get it.

Jerickson88

any particular reason you're considering the flowmaster one? there are a lot of great options, flowmaster has historically been a less... performance oriented choice.
Unless you’re off the stock turbo, the catback is minimal gain anyways, I doubt it’s a bottleneck.

I'm not planning on installing any big power adders. Especially since I just bought it new and I'd like to keep my factory warranty. I'm happy with the car how it is. Just want it to sound better than stock.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
The amount of engineering that went into the thermal's helmholtz chamber alone is worth the price of admission. It's going to be the better exhaust hands down, but if you like the sound of the flowie I get it.
Oh I don’t doubt that. I was just appreciating the sound of the flowmaster because it had a nice throaty crackle.

Damnit now I want this. I have a flowmaster 40 series on my truck and I love it.
This is definitely going on the FiST.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk