Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

RMM for the 2013 FiST. First mod of the car.

Hi all. I've been doing forum scowling between the FiST forum and the FoST forum and the common trend is that one should get a RMM because of how janky the stock one is. I've also heard of the improvements it makes to smoothness in switching gears. [wiggle]

What I'm real curious about is what would be the best RMM for the car as an aftermarket part? Cobb is out of the question here because ALL of their ST mods on the website are shown for the 2014 models +, and Mine is 2013. (I've been looking at that mountune part and I really like that they're also ford approved. Might be more pricey than the other options though.)

I dont have a tonne of experience with cars, so more likely than not it will be me buying the part, but having somebody else put it in. Even though I'd love to do it myself. I'm actively learning day by day about these cars and cars in general since getting mine. So somebody with experience on this topic that could assist me through this would get much appreciation.
Thanks

OP
Flash01
Thread Starter #3

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
Thanks for the reply
That link also shows all 2014 and up parts. What this has got me kind of curious about is if parts like the RMM wont fit on mine anyway, even though its 2014 and up
That’s a good point, but he may have something that might work. You can always email him and ask; I’m sure he’s encountered this before.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thanks for the reply
That link also shows all 2014 and up parts. What this has got me kind of curious about is if parts like the RMM wont fit on mine anyway, even though its 2014 and up
Hi Flash01
US spec is 2014-2018
your model years are different but as long as you have a ST180 all of the motor mount option WILL indeed fit.
I promise this.
So much that I'll pay 110% reimburse you if I'm wrong / obviously if you purchase from our store....

thank you,
-Ron