Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Found this cool $50 short shift kit - guy makes them himself - Mojo Mfg.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Not sure if anyone has seen this, but it's a fellow FiST owner who makes short shift kits through CNC.... basically looks like a FSWerks style but only setting is the 25% reduction, but not bad for $50... I have one on order, I'll report back after I install next weekend.

https://mojomanufacturing.com/collections/motorsport-products

YouTube channel has quick little video and also complete install video: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTXqGTx2cjUYAZZzSpywYAg?view_as=subscriber

Edit: Back in stock as of 5/19/18!

Last edited:
Looks way better than fswerks in terms of machining quality. Wish I saw this a year and a half ago when I ordered the FSwerks one.

redmoe

he sells them on ebay as well. Just ordered one a few minutes ago.

redmoe

We must have posted at the same time lol. I saw his listing a few days ago and your thread reminded me about it. Pretty solid deal for 50 bucks.

redmoe

The throw reduction is great but the part I really like is the shifts feel more precise. Not crazy notchy but tighter. It’s an easy mod well worth the cost and time.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Just bought the Shifter extension from him! already have the Mountune Short throw....Can't wait to see how this feels a on shifter little higher up!

redmoe

Let us know how it works out. In theory your throw will increase a bit with the added length but the easier reach may make it worth while.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Let us know how it works out. In theory your throw will increase a bit with the added length but the easier reach may make it worth while.
I had the FSwerks shifter kit for awhile then sold it and went with mountune due to it decreasing the throw even more than the Fswerks short throw piece. Ill keep you updated...I wrote them to see how much it would be to powder coat it also black or Blue.[rockon]

OP
danbfree

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #19
I got mine installed tonight too, and also did the "reset" of the other cable, who knows if it made a difference... Definitely more precise as well, not sure why it's simply not done at the factory like this! Hopefully Garret comes around to making more of these, he deserves word of mouth on this great priced little thing!

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I got mine installed tonight too, and also did the "reset" of the other cable, who knows if it made a difference... Definitely more precise as well, not sure why it's simply not done at the factory like this! Hopefully Garret comes around to making more of these, he deserves word of mouth on this great priced little thing!
Could you remind me of the "reset" if the cable if you don't mind?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk