Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Found this cool $50 short shift kit - guy makes them himself - Mojo Mfg.

I can't believe I'm just now seeing this. hopefully he makes more shift extensions. I'm keen to try one of those out. Might be a perfect complement to a short shift kit and weighted knob.
Email him. I did about the short shift and the next day it was available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
danbfree

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #62
I can't believe I'm just now seeing this. hopefully he makes more shift extensions. I'm keen to try one of those out. Might be a perfect complement to a short shift kit and weighted knob.
The red one is in stock and extends the stock shifter 1.5" at least... but that bent silver one looks cool, I wish he'd make some more of those too...

anticon

I just bought the last polished aluminum one offf ebay a couple days ago. But there should still be a black one available.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/153074445949