Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Age Demographics

Fiesta ST Age Demographics

• 16-24 years

Votes: 267 17.1%
  • 25-34 years

Votes: 632 40.4%
  • 35-44 years

Votes: 357 22.8%
  • 45-54 years

Votes: 163 10.4%
  • 55-64 years

Votes: 112 7.2%
  • 65 years and over

Votes: 34 2.2%

• Total voters
Currently 41, bought the car when I was 35, so I fit into the 35-44 age group perfectly :D To be honest, it was both the driving feel of it, on top of the Top Gear episode where they reviewed the Mk 7 and Hammond couldn't stop grinning like a madman, that made me choose to buy one. He was right, you can't put a price on the smile you get when you rev-match on the downshift, plant the right foot, hear the little whine of the turbo spool and then YEEEEEEEEHAAAAW [driving]

Like Ronnie in the post above mine, this car is staying with me until the day I pass or it gets written off, and like him, going for option 1! I've had a distracted driver sideswipe the front right fender and wheel (repaired under insurance) and had a chunk of ice this past winter smack the front right wheel, and I'm getting an alignment done with my winter-to-summer wheel swapout in a week and a bit at the local Ford dealership. Knock on wood that's the last major impact on the car [paranoid]

Tom Mackinroy

Military Veteran
35 and plan on keeping the car either in the family or till i total it. Really trying for option 1.
Same here. But I think that my gf will eventually make me give the car to her. Lately she's been driving the car even more than I have despite the fact that when I was buying mine via sca.auction last year she didn't chip in :).

Last edited: