Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Age Demographics

Fiesta ST Age Demographics

• 16-24 years

Votes: 267 17.1%
  • 25-34 years

Votes: 632 40.4%
  • 35-44 years

Votes: 357 22.8%
  • 45-54 years

Votes: 163 10.4%
  • 55-64 years

Votes: 112 7.2%
  • 65 years and over

Votes: 34 2.2%

• Total voters

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
64 going on 65 too. Coming from a wrecked 2001 Miata LS. Been looking at the ST's for a long time but wrecking the Miata forced the purchase. [deviltail] Previously owned 85 Mustang GT and a 1990 Taurus SHO. Love the way the FiST drives!
Welcome aboard!

More old farts here than I thought.

Lest anyone be offended, I'm one of them (57). I've always enjoyed driving small cars...MG/B, 280Z, Scirocco, 2 CRXSi's, MK1 & Mk6 GTI's, couple of Alfa Spiders, '02 WRX, and so on. This ST is maybe the most fun-to-drive car I've ever owned.

Ok, an ancient checking in--just turned 66, and even though I'll be working for a few more decades, got my first Social Security payment this month. Ha! Guess what it's going to fund? I've been daily driving a 2002 Focus SVT for about five years now, and that little Fiesta ST is just the replacement I've been waiting for. In centuries past, I had one of the original pocket rockets, a 1963 Austin Mini Cooper, and later a brand new first-year 1983 VW GTI, so I have always loved the little giant killers. When I'm too old to dance on the pedals and get a puckered bunghole from over-cooking a country road twisty, I'll just break out the shawl and rocking chair and fade into the sunset. But 'til then........yahoo!
NO Way You Live In Powell Ohio!!?? I also live in powell!! wtf thats awsome!!

I didn't expect there to be many people here my age or older (no offense), but I'm surprised! Glad I'm not the only one in his late 30's and older that enjoys these cars.

I'm 38 BTW.

NO Way You Live In Powell Ohio!!?? I also live in powell!! wtf thats awsome!!
I live in Hilliard and work in the Lewis center area. I have a 96' civic and a 10' Cayman S atm but plan on trading the civic for a fiesta ST sometime in the next year. Although I still haven't ridden in or driven one. Any dealers you guys had a good experience with as far as a test drive?

You guys should reach out to me if you ever decide to sell, I prefer buying used!

I'm 29 but didn't vote because I haven't purchased yet. [:p]

33 here, new to the forum. I'm a recovering truck-guy ;). LOVING this car! I hope I'm a cool enough Grampa to still be cruising a car like the FiST in 20/30 years like a lot of y'all. I can't put my finger on exactly why, but this thread might be favorite thus far!

49 and not a FiST owner yet. All of the magazine reviews have me reminiscing about my hot rod '76 rabbit and various turbo dodges I've had over the years! As soon as the rads are clear enough there will be a test drive and then a decision...

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
49 and not a FiST owner yet. All of the magazine reviews have me reminiscing about my hot rod '76 rabbit and various turbo dodges I've had over the years! As soon as the rads are clear enough there will be a test drive and then a decision...

Haven't decided on the seats or the colour? [rofl] once you test drive it is very hard to walk away (from my experience)

Haven't decided on the seats or the colour? [rofl] once you test drive it is very hard to walk away (from my experience)
Either white or silver from the pics I've seen. I went and sat in a snow buried green envy last week because it is the only FiST within an hour drive and it is the only one within an hour and a half with recaros (which are too snug form me for a 'daily' but I will need the heat function).

Either white or silver from the pics I've seen. I went and sat in a snow buried green envy last week because it is the only FiST within an hour drive and it is the only one within an hour and a half with recaros (which are too snug form me for a 'daily' but I will need the heat function).
I thought the same thing about the Recaros being to snug. I'm 6'3", 210, with wide lats and shoulders. I've had mine for about a month, and I HATE all other seats now. I don't exactly "fit" in the seats: My lats are too wide, but they still feel great! Give them a few more tries before you decide against them...

rexdriver85

Just turned 30 eeeek. Glad to see such a wide age demographic here!

I've been apart of many car communities over the years. I can already tell this one is going to be much more mature than the Honda and Volkswagen one lmao.

FistSt215

Yea the recaros took sometime to get use too . I'm 5'11" 190 and thought it was uncomfortable at first . Since the fist is not my daily and I drive it like twice a month, it might be a different feeling when I daily drive it one day . I'm 30 going on 31 btw .