Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Age Demographics

Fiesta ST Age Demographics

• 16-24 years

Votes: 267 17.1%
  • 25-34 years

Votes: 632 40.4%
  • 35-44 years

Votes: 357 22.8%
  • 45-54 years

Votes: 163 10.4%
  • 55-64 years

Votes: 112 7.2%
  • 65 years and over

Votes: 34 2.2%

• Total voters
21 here. My FiST was the first car I bought for myself and it's been a total blast. Recently went Stage 1, might need new tires soon...

DaveG99

39 creeping up on the big 40. Been out of the car scene since I sold my 97 eclipse back in the early 2000's. Had trucks and motorcycles ever since. Decided it was time I get a fun car again and the fiesta is perfect. Now I have the mod bug again

That's what I tell everyone as well! My midlife crisis on a budget! Took the FiST up to Lake Lure, NC this past weekend to try out the curves w my son.... After 15 min he was about to puke! Lost my Rally copilot unfortunately...

66 here. In to my 2nd week with Red (Racing red 2015 Fist). 4 years ago I bought a used Miata. Got snows for it and used it as a daily driver for two years. I still am employed full time and I do realize that I am an Old Fart. But I'll continue with the sporty cars and 70 mile bike rides till it stops being fun.

28 here, came from Skyline powered S Chassis. Still love them, still own two, but this car is less of a pain, cleaner looking, and hits just as hard as my first RB25 powered S13 because it actually grips.

28 here, came from Skyline powered S Chassis. Still love them, still own two, but this car is less of a pain, cleaner looking, and hits just as hard as my first RB25 powered S13 because it actually grips.
Not all of us are hip to your lingo. What is a Skyline (Skyline Chili?) powered S chassis. Or a RB25 powered S13?

The Skyline is a car from Nissan, otherwise known as the GTR, Godzilla, etc, the S Chassis is a Nissan 240sx(Silvia in Japan), and the RB25 is a 2.5L turbo inline 6 from the early 90s that went into the RWD Skylines. They are not as powerful(250hp) as the GTR engines but they are a lot easier to shoehorn into the 240 since they are RWD from the factory and don't require sourcing of a RWD trans.

The Skyline is a car from Nissan, otherwise known as the GTR, Godzilla, etc, the S Chassis is a Nissan 240sx(Silvia in Japan), and the RB25 is a 2.5L turbo inline 6 from the early 90s that went into the RWD Skylines. They are not as powerful(250hp) as the GTR engines but they are a lot easier to shoehorn into the 240 since they are RWD from the factory and don't require sourcing of a RWD trans.

I understand and enjoy your lingo, but then im in Australia lol

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I'm 45 years old, turning 46 this September. I absolutely love this car to no end. When I was looking at it at the dealer and I was getting ready to test it out I looked at the salesman and asked him do you have people my age coming in and looking at these ST's? I told him I felt a little strange because this is a car for someone in their twenties. He said that there were people of all ages buying these cars, young and old. That made me feel a lot better. After testing her out I was in love. I didn't care what people thought of me because this car is absolute 100% fun!

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
Next year I will enter the smallest minority ownership category......65 and older. Yesterday I was tearing up a East TN mountain road with an ear to ear grin. My first car I learned to drive (by myself) was a Fiat 600D and I could get all 4 gears and stop in our dirt 60 foot driveway at 12 years old. My car history has been an eclectic collection of oddities. The first car I purchased was a Mazda R100, the first rotary engine car in the US. I put many British sports cars to shame with it. Moved on the a Saab I rallied ( club) and auto-crossed. An RX-2, Buick Regal Turbo, Capri RS Turbo, Mustang Indy 500 5.0 Pace car, Mazda GT Turbo, '68 Olds Rocket 350 Ram Air, '68 Barracuda, '76 BMW 320is and now the 2016 Fiesta ST. This list excludes about 12 mundane Mazda's and such. A born car nut I found in one day the ST is the most smiles per mile of any of them! So to all of the young guys and ladies out there, I hope you keep your love of cars all your life as I have....it will bring you great joy.......and debt! Ford Performance is already $2500 richer and the parts are not here yet and I am working on the next upgrades! I wonder if Ford makes ST Power Chairs to race in the old folks home?

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I just turned 64 the 3rd bought the car when I was 62 and have had many many different kinds of cars the last 48 years and modded them all, the ST is one my all time favorites and one of the most modded street cars I have done. If it ever gets damaged enough to need a new shell I will take a good look at stuffing it all into a Mazda 2 and making it as stealthy as possible:)

31 here, came from a Focus ST, then multiple different hondas (S2000, Fit, TSX (Euro Accord), Civic etc)

53 here, this is the second new car I've bought for myself, the first being a 2007 Honda Fit which was formerly the best car I'd ever had. The ST now rules, in the driving aspect at least! Also had an MG Midget, Plymouth Champ (with the cool two speed transfer case) and an MGB in my youth. Committed to resurrecting our '68 Triumph Spitfire MKIII. Love my FiST, it makes driving anywhere an event to look forward to.