Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Age Demographics

Fiesta ST Age Demographics

• 16-24 years

Votes: 267 17.1%
  • 25-34 years

Votes: 632 40.4%
  • 35-44 years

Votes: 357 22.8%
  • 45-54 years

Votes: 163 10.4%
  • 55-64 years

Votes: 112 7.2%
  • 65 years and over

Votes: 34 2.2%

• Total voters
Dang, I thought I'd be an old dog here. Turns out I'm still just a pup ☺. The FiST was a early birthday present to myself. I turned 48 on 4/7.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'll be 67 later this year, and I just get pumped each and every morning thinking about another day ahead driving this car. I picked up my 17 FiST on New Year's Eve 2016 and currently am approaching 5K miles. Zero issues, and four months of FUN. I'm even pondering the Mountune or Cobb 210 and/or 230 performance upgrades. If 197hp is THIS MUCH fun, then...

37 here, I'll always own a smaller car, came from a '13 speed 3 that was a little on the hefty side, imo.

For me, the Fiesta will be the perfect car once I'm sitting around 250-270whp.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Sinned

Should I be worried about my age as only 2% of owners are in my demographic? In less than a year I will be 70 and about that time will buy a 2018 ST or a used 2016/2017 model. Waiting to see if the 2018 is worth waiting for. In the interim I am enjoying riding a Suzuki GSXS1000F so will not be surprised or overwhelmed by the ST acceleration.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Should I be worried about my age as only 2% of owners are in my demographic? In less than a year I will be 70 and about that time will buy a 2018 ST or a used 2016/2017 model.
Nope, NOT at all, and ALL the more power to ya for wanting/appreciating this car instead of the 'usual' septuagenarian 'appliance' ride (Camry, Avalon, Accord, etc.).

We need more of us 'ancients' in these cars to counter-balance the notion that they are EXCLUSIVELY FOR/the domain of the Fn'F ricer young'uns crowd. LOL

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
As one of the "OLD FARTS" here at 66 now, I keep getting asked; why does someone of my age drive a car like this?

My response of course is, yes, I am old and l have many things to still do and not much time left to do them all.

So, please, get the hell out of my way.

Dave

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
As one of the "OLD FARTS" here at 66 now, I keep getting asked; why does someone of my age drive a car like this?

My response of course is, yes, I am old and l have many things to still do and not much time left to do them all.

Dave
^^^LOVE THAT!! [twothumb] [histerical]

Intuit

3000 Post Club

Dave

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
I'll be 67 later this year, and I just get pumped each and every morning thinking about another day ahead driving this car. I picked up my 17 FiST on New Year's Eve 2016 and currently am approaching 5K miles. Zero issues, and four months of FUN. I'm even pondering the Mountune or Cobb 210 and/or 230 performance upgrades. If 197hp is THIS MUCH fun, then...
65 and love my '16 ST with the Mountune MP215, go for it and keep your warranty. Shop it at Ford performance dealers, got mine from Levittown Ford for $150 less. Ever wonder why people think your likes change with age? I have always liked small fast cars. My first I bought was a Mazda R100 rotary and kicked all the British sports cars butts in the local SCCA. The ST is the ultimate "Q" ship made even better by Mountune. 3rd gear is now simply awesome, pulls like a freight train. Perfect for blowing doors off on entrance ramps.