Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Age Demographics

Fiesta ST Age Demographics

• 16-24 years

Votes: 267 17.1%
  • 25-34 years

Votes: 632 40.4%
  • 35-44 years

Votes: 357 22.8%
  • 45-54 years

Votes: 163 10.4%
  • 55-64 years

Votes: 112 7.2%
  • 65 years and over

Votes: 34 2.2%

• Total voters
Turned 61 yesterday. Bought a new FiST this morning. Molten Orange. Just about 41 years after buying my last Orange Fiesta. Owned many Porsches and currently have an 88' 930 which I bought when no one wanted them and has now become so valuable I'm scared to drive it. ST is a hoot. Can't wait to do a DE with the Porsche Club. It will surprise the hell out of most people. I'll have to resist the urge to increase the output of the little bastard.

And also currenty own an 80' MK1 Fiesta..

never understood why people think tastes in cars changes with a calendar date. I've always likes small, fast cars, and now that I'm 49, I'm nervously waiting to turn 50 and see if that suddenly changes.
^^^^ THIS.

I don't know if others have this experience in the states, but driving the FiST gives me the impression I am in a coupe or a 2+2... I don't really perceive having four doors... which is perfect to me. I'm 40 and I don't see this changing much over time either....

I just don't picture me ever uttering the words, "Oooh! a Buick!"... well...unless they bring back the Grand National....

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
The nice part of being an older person and car enthusiastic is most of us can finally afford the cars and mods we want...and someone else can do the work! My job is down to spraying my son's tools with Lysol to kill the GM germs before touching my FiST and having fun.

I'm on the wrong side of 40 and all my friends at work think I'm crazy for "wasting" my mid-life purchase on a crappy economy car that I ordered from the factory new. A very select few have been allowed in the mocked car, and there is no more mocking from them.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'm on the wrong side of 40 and all my friends at work think I'm crazy for "wasting" my mid-life purchase on a crappy economy car that I ordered from the factory new. A very select few have been allowed in the mocked car, and there is no more mocking from them.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
What did those miscreants have to say for themselves after the “ride”? Did they repent?

Back when I first voted in this poll, I was in the 25-34 age bracket. Since then I now fall in the 35-44 - can I change my vote? ;)

I turn 69 in two weeks and got my 2019 on 7/22. It's my fourth Fiesta preceded by a '78 S, an '80 Base, and an '11 SES with that terrible Powershift trans.
I've had a bunch of fun cars through the years including a '75 Civic CVCC, '89 CRX Si, and a '17 Mustang Turbo...BUT no manual trans since the CRX. So a few weeks ago I realized that my early years of driving small 4-cyl manuals were THE most fun and I wanted to recapture that before I'm more likely to drool than drive.
For me the Fiesta is the fountain of youth!

47 here. Replaced my 1985 5mt Accord se-i with the 2019 FiST on 6/7/19. Ordered on 1/26/19.

It is such an awesome enthusiast's ride[emoji869]

Making plans to sell my e36 M3 and e39 M5[emoji854]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Von

Wish I would've had the patience to order a white with recaros. Black is a nightmare to keep clean

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Dpro

6000 Post Club
47 here. Replaced my 1985 5mt Accord se-i with the 2019 FiST on 6/7/19. Ordered on 1/26/19.

It is such an awesome enthusiast's ride[emoji869]

Making plans to sell my e36 M3 and e39 M5[emoji854]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
so I am 58 though People think I am in my 40’s when they see me. Must be that southern Italian blood. lol
Anyways like you I too have a E36 M3 and ya its getting sold,
This FiST definitely reminds me of my youth driving and modding Datsun 510’s.
The M car was fun but the FiST is so nimble . I will most likely pickup another RWD sports car but the FiST is here for the long haul.