Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Age Demographics

Fiesta ST Age Demographics

• 16-24 years

Votes: 267 17.1%
  • 25-34 years

Votes: 632 40.4%
  • 35-44 years

Votes: 357 22.8%
  • 45-54 years

Votes: 163 10.4%
  • 55-64 years

Votes: 112 7.2%
  • 65 years and over

Votes: 34 2.2%

• Total voters
And you probably think that's old... Happy returns! [party][cheerleader][cool]
It feels old lol. I have the body of an 80 year old. In my head I don’t really feel all that different than I did in my 20’s just more experienced. But the body.... this old thing creaks, cracks, and groans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It feels old lol. I have the body of an 80 year old. In my head I don’t really feel all that different than I did in my 20’s just more experienced. But the body.... this old thing creaks, cracks, and groans

In our twenties we think thirty is old, but the thirties turn out to be the business: still fit and way wiser. The bad news is that everything we fear about thirty actually happens at forty[unsurelaugh]. (Sneak preview: fifty is not better...)

So true. I remember looking at 30 year old SNCO’s and Officers like they were elderly. Now I look back like they were young AF lol

I am in my 70th year and have had my Fiesta ST since new in 2014. I think it is the best car I have ever had and the Recaros fit me perfectly. I just sold my Hayabusa powered Lotus Seven and was debating getting a sport touring bike. I ended up with an MX5 Miata so I guess I am getting old.

dmb

I am in my 70th year and have had my Fiesta ST since new in 2014. I think it is the best car I have ever had and the Recaros fit me perfectly. I just sold my Hayabusa powered Lotus Seven and was debating getting a sport touring bike. I ended up with an MX5 Miata so I guess I am getting old.
WOW! A Lotus Seven? with that lightweight monster engine that never breaks down. WOW! again. Did the engine overpower the chassis much? sound like a 70's F-1 car with a muffler.

WOW! A Lotus Seven? with that lightweight monster engine that never breaks down. WOW! again. Did the engine overpower the chassis much? sound like a 70's F-1 car with a muffler.
It was a 2006 Deman Motorsports SR7, a Lotus 7 replica weighing in at just over 1,000 pounds with a 180hp Busa motor and 6 speed sequential transmission. 0 to 60 in well under 4 seconds. A blast to drive on track days with a 11,000 rpm redline, fully independent suspension. LSD, Wilwoods etc. But the lack of a roof and no reverse gear was starting to wear thin after 12 years and it was not wife friendly.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
This thread is now 5 years old.
My original post has not changed.
So, I guess I haven't aged any.

Dave

dmb

still up at 5am but i'll fall asleep if you put me in front of a T.V. or a movie. and all the mail that looks so official trying to sell me all kinds of crap from plot's to wife's.

wisenski

Just picked up my 2016 ST three days ago. Love it! I'm 28 and about 6'3" and I have to say it's nice to be able to comfortably sit in any vehicle, let alone one that looks about as big as my shoe! Very happy with my decision. (My first post on the forum as well)

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Von

35, just bought my 2018 13 days ago. Easier to maneuver than an F250, better on fuel costs, and holds more than my motorcycle. Wife calls it a mechanical roller skate haha. First post as well

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Welcome! Lots of good info here, but be careful of the mod bug. Most of us have it, and it’s contagious...

Von

Welcome! Lots of good info here, but be careful of the mod bug. Most of us have it, and it’s contagious...

Already swapped out tail lights for the spec d ones, replaced all the others except high beams with LED, looking at retrofitting hid. Unfortunately live in California so almost no engine modifications are legal

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Already swapped out tail lights for the spec d ones, replaced all the others except high beams with LED, looking at retrofitting hid. Unfortunately live in California so almost no engine modifications are legal

Time to move....IMO....Nevada?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk