Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Woods247 BrokeFiST Build

Woods247

2000 Post Club
DSC_3181.jpeg
jzilla amp oct 2023_0568.jpeg

BrokeFiST Build

2014 Oxford White with Nav, Sunroof and Recaros

Interior
- Autopower Rollbar
- Coolerworx shifter
- Carbon shift knob
- Dizzy Ethanol Gauge
- OMP HTE-R seat (old)
- Racetech RT4100WTHR (new)
- Planted seat bracket
- Bridgemoto 6 point harness (old)
- Lifeline 6 point harness (new)
- NRG quick release
- Momo Competition Steering Wheel
- Automotion steering wheel control bracket
- 20% tint all around
- Broadway BW845 270mm Mirror
- Valentine 1 hardwired to mirror
- All led
- Fire extinguisher bracket and H3R Performance HG250B Fire Extinguisher

Exterior
- Custom Automotion chassis splitter
- Custom Automotion air dam
- MGC Modifications rear mount with custom brackets for 70” NineLives Racing airfoil
- NineLives CFD endplates front and rear
- Verus rear diffuser
- Custco tow hook (front/rear)
- BMW rear tow rings
- Sanded grill (front/rear)
- Baja Designs driving lights
- H9 headlight bulbs
- Spec-D red smoked taillights
- Lifeline LED FIM Rain Light
- M2 Motoring Flares (not installed)

Suspension and Chassis
- BC Racing with 8/6 Swift springs custom tuned and corner balanced by 2J Racing
- TB Performance braces
- Eibach Swaybar kit
- DNA Race endlinks
- DNA lower control arms
- DNA rear beam bushings

Brakes
- Stoptech ST40 BBK (328mmx28mm)
- Goldcoast Auto FoRS rear adapters with Stoptech rotors (302mm) and Stoptech Performance Pads
- Custom 3” ducting

Wheels and Tires
- OZ Leggenda 17x7 ET42 with 12mm spacers
- Falken RT615K+ 215/40-17
- 949racing lugs

- Team Dynamics Pro Race 3 17x7 ET38 with 5mm spacers
- Falken RT660 215/40-17
- 949racing lugs

- Compomotive TH2 17x8 et35 (no spacers required)
- Federal 595RSR 235/40/17 (front fender work required but they clear)

- Fifteen52 Tarmacs 17x7.5 et42 with 12mm spacers
- Federal 595RSR 215/40-17
- D-LNG custom made turbofans

- Rota Grid 17x8 et40 with 10mm spacer (front only)
- Falken RT660 235/40/17

Performance
- X47 turbo with Tune+ Turbosmart WGA
- Cobb AP (custom hybrid tunes from Stratified, Tune+ and JST)
- Whoosh Ported Honed Manifold
- Pumaspeed Large Billet Turbo Inlet
- Revo Rear Motor Mount
- Powerflex “Street” inserts in upper and transmission mounts with ARP Bolt
- MFactory LSD
- Mishimoto Radiator
- Mishimoto 160 Thermostat
- Whoosh catted DP
- CPE exhaust (cut to make a side exit)
- ITG intake
- Mountune induction hose
- Whoosh crossover
- Whoosh IC hose kit
- Damond OCC
- DHM Race IC
- DHM crashbar
- TialQ BOV 11 spring
- Diehard AGM OEM fitment battery with Mountune brace

Planned
- Grabber diff and maybe more power after aero refinement.

Here are a few pics of my car. I've built many vehicles, but this is my first "build" page. I usually don't keep cars long, but the Fiesta ST will be with me indefinitely. I look forward to sharing some of the stories and experiences I've had with this platform.

Last edited:

jeff

2000 Post Club
Nice!

Need more pics!

I went back and forth from here to Atlanta 3 separate times this week....those buildings remind me of all that.........whew.

Need a list of mods here somewhere!

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Nice!

Need more pics!

I went back and forth from here to Atlanta 3 separate times this week....those buildings remind me of all that.........whew.

Need a list of mods here somewhere!
I have lots to organize ha! PLEASE message me if you roll through town in June. The rest of this month is pretty solid with work and vacation. I plan to order a turbo in early June.

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Is that a nut for a tow hook on your crash bar? Did DHM for Davinci build it for you?

jeff

2000 Post Club
I have lots to organize ha! PLEASE message me if you roll through town in June. The rest of this month is pretty solid with work and vacation. I plan to order a turbo in early June.
Cool. Yeah I was busy nonstop late nights early mornings after all that and the 75/85/285 traffic and road work all i wanted to do was drive home. Whenever I'm in your town for any reason I'm trying to get the heck out of there as quickly as possible because of the traffic, getting anywhere takes an hour.

Hopefully we can hang out sometime.

Post more pics of this build!!

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Hopefully I will eventually be added to the list of people who have the StopTech BBK. Plan on getting mine with the blue calipers.

How much of a pain in the ass was it to cut out all the excess grill?

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #8
Hopefully I will eventually be added to the list of people who have the StopTech BBK. Plan on getting mine with the blue calipers.

How much of a pain in the ass was it to cut out all the excess grill?
It was one of the most unpleasant mods I’ve ever done. It wasn’t difficult, just time consuming and incredibly messy. I used a Dewalt plug-in angle grinder with three 40grit sanding wheels. After that, I cleaned every tiny burr by hand. It definitely helped cool off the big DHM Race IC and it looks killer. It did it out of necessity because the over sized IC wasn’t getting enough air flow.

Also, the big IC DOES NOT create anymore lag than my Cobb IC (stock turbo). I thought it did after seeing some reports on this forum, but it absolutely does not. I had a local shop install it and they clamped the charge pipe at the edge, so part of it slipped under the clamp during high boost creating a leak. It felt extremely laggy and sounded horrible. It was obvious to me, but they insisted everything was fine. I found it after a smoke test at a different shop.. After correctly positioning the clamp I’ve had no problems and boost is on target.

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #9
I tried using the universal lip from Amazon to create deflectors to try to reduce buffeting on track. It doesn’t help at all. [:(]

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #14
Installed an ITG intake and Whoosh crossover pipe today. It’s storming like crazy so I haven’t driven it yet. Sounds killer in the garage though! The install was easy until the wiring harness relocation. I definitely overthought it because I’m a perfectionist but I’m the end, all is good.

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #17
what's going on over here with the non-OE fasteners and engine cover stud/ball?
Broken shit and problems. Anymore bullshit comments and questions from you guys? I’ll happily leave all five if you to yourselves..

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #18
It’s pretty obvious that I broke the stud and the PO lost that nut. Why care though? I ordered a replacing stud for $6 and found a nut and washer in my spares. Satisfied or still concerned?

koozy

3000 Post Club
Broken shit and problems. Anymore bullshit comments and questions from you guys? I’ll happily leave all five if you to yourselves..
LOL, why are you angry? You're assuming something that's not true. Not ragging on your things, just curious. Chill out. I was also curious about something else, but you seem too upset to help answer. peace.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
It’s pretty obvious that I broke the stud and the PO lost that nut. Why care though? I ordered a replacing stud for $6 and found a nut and washer in my spares. Satisfied or still concerned?
its OK man! some people just like to stir the pot and I'm part of that guilty party man! ill admit it....I have super thick skin....I don't mind if people give me alittle ribbing...it keeps me on my toes with witty stuff. Id have done the same things as you then got the right one or found an exact at the local hardware store! Do what you do....[like]

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MKVIIST Fiesta of The Month Winners 5