Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Different grills between years?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Are there different grills made for different years? or do they all have the black backing running thru the bottom half of the grill? wish I had a picture...was gonna sticker bomb my crash bar as another member had done but came to the realization that you cant really see the beam due to this....My FiST is a 15'.

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #4
Next thought...why would they block off a part of the grill and not have it completely open? I wonder what the deal is there....[thankyou]

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #6
I think it may have to do with structural rigidity... pssh
Good thought...but again why would you want to put more aerodynamic force on something? maybe heating and cooling? get the car to heat up faster if its cold out sordove like a grill cover for diesels?[popcorn]

It's to mask the crash bar. They have the same on the Focus ST. On the early model Focus ST it had the crash bar down the middle of the grille so the blocked portion was down the middle to cover the crash bar from being seen.

When I use my dremel it send shivers up and down my spine....I hate the dentist even if its just for a cleaning! [thumbdown]
Me too!..[thumb]..When I was a little boy, I met a dentist like this man…

He broke 3 healthy teeth...[confuse]..leaving aside the decayed ones...[confuse]