Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SoCal FiSTers, what facebook/instagram/ social media do you guys use for meets?

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
I need to join something other than these forums for local stuff. Forums are dead.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

I also use an app called Roadstr a lot, one of the co-founders is based in Manhattan Beach and is always doing cruises with his Porsche Boxster Spyder. My name on Roadstr is magnusthemagnetic if you join, there's groups on there for SoCal FiST/FoST owners

I need to join something other than these forums for local stuff. Forums are dead.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk
There are meets held on Tuesdays and Fridays by some car group called steerfresh on Instagram. I use to go to them with my cousin and his group of friends about a year or so back and they were pretty chill with a decent turn out.. I might start going again if my schedule allows it.

It's great to hear you want to connect with other local enthusiasts on social media. Facebook and Instagram are both great options for finding local meets and events. And if you're looking to grow your presence on those platforms, famoid.com is a company that offers social media services, including boosting your likes, followers, and engagement. It's a great way to reach a wider audience and get more visibility. Let's connect and share our passion for FiSTs on different social media platforms!

Last edited: