Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Owner Location Demographics

Fiesta ST Owner Location Demographics

• US: Hawaii

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • US: North West

Votes: 44 6.5%
  • US: Great Lakes

Votes: 45 6.6%
  • US: Mid West

Votes: 84 12.3%
  • US: South

Votes: 47 6.9%
  • US: North East

Votes: 89 13.1%
  • US: Mid Atlantic

Votes: 51 7.5%
  • US: South East

Votes: 72 10.6%
  • US: South West

Votes: 111 16.3%
  • US: Rocky Mountains

Votes: 23 3.4%
  • Asia

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Canada

Votes: 63 9.3%
  • Europe

Votes: 33 4.8%
  • Mexico & Central America

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Middle East

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South America

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Caribbean

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Africa

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • Australia

Votes: 5 0.7%

• Total voters
126 US Members to 30 Canadian members, when I posted.
10 times the population of Canada, but only 4.2 times as many members.
Does that mean FiSTs are more popular in Canada?

Siestarider

Ok, maybe I did buy the first one that came to my part of the world, I knew the dealer was getting it before he did. But 18 months later, I have seen only two others, one on street and one on track (fast too). 18 months having more fun than is normal or legal. I feel a little sorry for those who do not understand.

KKaWing

Well Canada has historically been more attracted to compact/sub-compact cars, esp. in Quebec. This might just reflect that.

Representing the LBC up in here. Though if there had been any in Detroit when I bought my last car, I'd have been rocking a FiST in the D. (That sounds worse than I had intended)

No New Zealand? And please don't include the land of the long white cloud with Australia, they might be mates most of the time but see, for eg the Rugby World Cup, to realise we can have a few friendly rivalries [boxface]

Surprisingly a lot of Canadians use the forums. Probably because we're so damn huge and it's the only way to communicate with other FiST owners haha.

TempeST

LOL I'm the only active Hawaii ST owner. This is not a benefit. However I will say I have only ever seen four others on this tiny Island. And before anyone says "must be nice to be in Hawaii" It's not. There are no tracks, a terrible Autox area. salt and water everywhere. Shipping is always at minimum twice as much for parts. There are no GOOD racing/performance shops here. other than one I know of but he is always so backed up with work it takes FOREVER to get something done. The Roads are second worst in the Northern Americas only behind Alaska. and if you change suspension on your car from anything other than stock(i.e. lower, lift, coilovers, springs, air bags, caster/camber outside of factory specs etc) ... you have to go through a special inspection that is retardedly strict to be able to legally drive your car called Recon. so yeah. I miss the Mainland and cant wait to see what the little guy will do when I get back.

How about west coast?

South west seems more like Texas, Arizona and New Mexico.

Around here, I drive by another Fiesta ST every day and I usually see one on the street once a week or so (one of several).

At first I was surprised that I almost never saw another ST, now it is fairly common, there must be a few dozen or more around here. Still pretty rare compared to all but the true exotics.

How about west coast?

South west seems more like Texas, Arizona and New Mexico.

Around here, I drive by another Fiesta ST every day and I usually see one on the street once a week or so (one of several).

At first I was surprised that I almost never saw another ST, now it is fairly common, there must be a few dozen or more around here. Still pretty rare compared to all but the true exotics.
+1

aaaaand, whenever someone mentions Northwest, I think Oregon and Washington, orcas and salmon.

Europe here, Belgium :) Small country, strickt traffic laws, but GREAT tracks. I'm not complaining!