Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ST200 black center caps?

Anyone know if there's any places that sells the black center caps from the ST200 wheels? Blue caps on black wheels isn't as slick IMO.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Contact boomba! They can make some for you just ask them and they will quote you a price!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Contact boomba! They can make some for you just ask them and they will quote you a price!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Hello, unfortunately that is not something that we produce at this time or have any plans to do so, we appreciate you thinking about us.

Ebay has them....anywhere from $10-$20 for the set. Quality might be hit or miss but cheap enough to take a shot on them.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Anyone know if there's any places that sells the black center caps from the ST200 wheels? Blue caps on black wheels isn't as slick IMO.
we have gel badges that can be customized any color you want
the logos can be done in your choice of color
I have red logos in stock now or like explained, any custom color or logo you wish

We've done star wars, Foo Fighters, etc for wheel center caps

here's the link for the product - if you just want 4 center caps, purchase the 3pc gel badge set and make note that you want 4 wheel center caps instead (very common order)
https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/2014-2017-ford-fiesta-st/products/gel-badge-kit-2014-2017-fiesta-st-3-piece-7-piece-kits