Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

High Miles on your Fiesta ST? you may need a Cam Bucket replacement.....

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Here's mine after 55k. Didn't need replaced but easy enough job and piece of mind.
What are you running power-wise? Looks good that you replaced it, sure you would need a micrometer to see how exactly worn that was but I'm going to do it by 75k max myself...

Quisp

1000 Post Club
What are you running power-wise? Looks good that you replaced it, sure you would need a micrometer to see how exactly worn that was but I'm going to do it by 75k max myself...
X47r at 280 give or take. I've been running Redline 5-30 for the past 30k.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
X47r at 280 give or take. I've been running Redline 5-30 for the past 30k.
Stock fueling? (Since extra fuel demand puts pressure on these) But wow, so not much wear even making 100HP over stock, that's good news that these won't be a big problem for us like on the early VW/Audi DI engines, thank God!

SST

according to Rockauto, this cam follower is share among various Ford models, but i would hesitate on Standard Motor Product brand.

Ron, how much shipping to Canada? I rather get an OEM item

Attachments

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #47
according to Rockauto, this cam follower is share among various Ford models, but i would hesitate on Standard Motor Product brand.

Ron, how much shipping to Canada? I rather get an OEM item
depends if you want it in 3 days or 12-21 days
if you need specific shipping quotes about ordering we prefer email or messaging - thank you

we always have these in stock here