Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Blue smoke

Beerspam

Could someone help me in telling me where the pcv valve of my fordfiesta is located? It is coming out smoke when decelerating

Here are a couple more than may be more helpful than the shot in that Stratified article. These aren't mine, just ripped them out of another ST forum where they had been posted by members of this forum (@sekred and [MENTION=9]rodmoe[/MENTION]) several years ago. Good info in the post - can probably find the same thing in here with some searching. But the forum itself is kind of a ghost town, this this forum is still the best place to ask for help.

http://www.fiestast.org/forum/fiesta-st-performance/481-oil-catch-can.html

Make sure your oil isn't overfilled.

2016 appears different from above.
Hmmm, I have a 2016 and snapped a pic here. The main parts are still in the same place for the PCV and CCV hoses.

But yes, for OP I think the first thing to check is oil level. Next would be the spark plugs. After that, might be some worn out seals. How many miles do you have on the car?