Welcome to Fiesta ST Forum, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Stratified Burlble tune..
17 Likes

Ratings | Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals

State
    MI
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by bustervic View Post
    It's pretty minimal inside I find, not bothersome IMO, but I like to hear the car all around.
    Also from Strat own site:
    **We have not tested all exhausts for sound quality nor do we have any data on the long-term effects of this feature on the catalytic converter. However, we have found that exhaust gas temperatures have stayed relatively the same and catalytic converter temperatures had no significant increase compared to having no crackles.**

I can't recommend their tunes enough, it's honestly a new car after both stock and the Cobb OTS tunes.
    Ya for sure I’m getting an AP and one of their tunes. All the research here and questions point their way. Just broke my car in and ready for the next step.

Member #
    Medals

State
    MI
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Likes

Quote Originally Posted by bustervic View Post
    It's pretty minimal inside I find, not bothersome IMO, but I like to hear the car all around.
    Also from Strat own site:
    **We have not tested all exhausts for sound quality nor do we have any data on the long-term effects of this feature on the catalytic converter. However, we have found that exhaust gas temperatures have stayed relatively the same and catalytic converter temperatures had no significant increase compared to having no crackles.**

I can't recommend their tunes enough, it's honestly a new car after both stock and the Cobb OTS tunes.
    I just picked up an AP and loaded the stage 1 map and I was happy with how it had a lot of torque at highway speed especially in 5th and 6th. So decided on a Stratified stage 1 with 93 octane and option to refine map. I loaded it yesterday and WOW! It’s in a whole different league. Haven’t driven much or far but the response is amazing and I picked the linear throttle. Very happy.

Member 55 Rep Points

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points  
    State
    LA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadar View Post
    I just picked up an AP and loaded the stage 1 map and I was happy with how it had a lot of torque at highway speed especially in 5th and 6th. So decided on a Stratified stage 1 with 93 octane and option to refine map. I loaded it yesterday and WOW! It’s in a whole different league. Haven’t driven much or far but the response is amazing and I picked the linear throttle. Very happy.
    Yep, I have always liked Stratified Products. Sometimes they can be slow, but their tunes both custom and e-tune are great.

Senior Member 454 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points Earned First 200 Rep Points  
    State
    TX
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't you love that linear throttle? It's like there's an actual metal cable connected from the gas pedal to the throttle body. Imagine that!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Member #
    Medals

State
    MI
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Likes

Quote Originally Posted by alexrex20 View Post
    Don't you love that linear throttle? It's like there's an actual metal cable connected from the gas pedal to the throttle body. Imagine that!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    When I first left the driveway I had to re learn to drive and operate the clutch, lol it’s not lazy anymore. Not the fastest car I’ve had by any means but I snapped myself I didn’t expect it to be so touchy and it’s insanly smooth. Can’t wait to send them some logs to see if there’s room for tweaks and a more custom stage 1 setup. Very pleased here and thankful to all that reccomended Strat to me.
    Last edited by Jadar; 06-14-2018 at 08:51 AM.

Senior Member 279 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points Earned First 200 Rep Points  
    State
    OR
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadar View Post
    When I first left the driveway I had to re learn to drive and operate the clutch, lol it’s now lazy anymore. Not the fastest car I’ve had by any means but I snapped myself I didn’t expect it to be so touchy and it’s insanly smooth. Can’t wait to send them some logs to see if there’s room for tweaks and a more custom stage 1 setup. Very pleased here and thankful to all that reccomended Strat to me.
    Yeah, Stratified has always been good for the money, but the new 4.0 version out since 5/12/18 is a whole new world of power and refinement, there is literally no better bang for the buck tune for our cars... I had to re-learn how to drive it with such better throttle response too, congrats and have fun!
    '17 Magnetic, black wheels/red calipers only option - New Feb, '18. Dizzy V2 e30 with Cobb TC at 3 as daily smooth tune, Stratified v4.00 93 octane with Stratified Optimal TC when e85 not available. Torque Solutions 75a RMM, TB Performance Traction Bar, Mojo Mfg short shift kit, drop-in filter w/cold air shroud cutout. Whoosh silicone Symposer delete and hotside J pipe, 18" Magnaflow glasspack muffler with 9" resonated DC Sports black tip, Powerflex passenger side Street engine mount insert with ARP bolt upgrade, step colder NGK plugs gapped at .0275. Driver side/trans mount insert and Whoosh crossover with turbo inlet on hand waiting to go in.

FYI - 92 octane e10 pump premium is very close to if not actually 93 octane, start with a 93 tune and datalog from there or you're leaving free power on the table running 91 tunes.

0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    State
    TX
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you're saying I should upgrade to the 4.0? hmmmmmmmmmm

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 25 Rep Points  
    Country
    Canada
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Likes

Without a doubt you must. I couldn't believe the difference when I upgraded. It's awesome.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats

Senior Member 279 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    State
    OR
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alexrex20 View Post
    So you're saying I should upgrade to the 4.0? hmmmmmmmmmm
    Absolutely! Just a whole new better tune all around, everything better, nothing worse....
    '17 Magnetic, black wheels/red calipers only option - New Feb, '18. Dizzy V2 e30 with Cobb TC at 3 as daily smooth tune, Stratified v4.00 93 octane with Stratified Optimal TC when e85 not available. Torque Solutions 75a RMM, TB Performance Traction Bar, Mojo Mfg short shift kit, drop-in filter w/cold air shroud cutout. Whoosh silicone Symposer delete and hotside J pipe, 18" Magnaflow glasspack muffler with 9" resonated DC Sports black tip, Powerflex passenger side Street engine mount insert with ARP bolt upgrade, step colder NGK plugs gapped at .0275. Driver side/trans mount insert and Whoosh crossover with turbo inlet on hand waiting to go in.

FYI - 92 octane e10 pump premium is very close to if not actually 93 octane, start with a 93 tune and datalog from there or you're leaving free power on the table running 91 tunes.

0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    State
    TX
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Did y'all opt for the "high torque" option?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast