Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune Mudflaps

Jerickson88

Why does it take so long to get an email back? I bought them a week ago, they haven’t shipped or won’t respond to my emails. Tomorrow I am going to call and demand my refund. Could have gotten the same product minus their logo off of eBay and had them on my car.

Anyone else think they have shoddy customer service?

I would say that maybe they are busy and can’t field emails right now but how busy can they be if they can’t ship within a weeks timeframe?

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Why does it take so long to get an email back? I bought them a week ago, they haven’t shipped or won’t respond to my emails. Tomorrow I am going to call and demand my refund. Could have gotten the same product minus their logo off of eBay and had them on my car.

Anyone else think they have shoddy customer service?

I would say that maybe they are busy and can’t field emails right now but how busy can they be if they can’t ship within a weeks timeframe?
You do realize tomorrow is a National Holiday, the likelihood of them being open is not high.

OP
Jerickson88

Jerickson88

Thread Starter #3
You’re probably correct. I’m a little bitter that they didn’t ship them beforehand. I don’t expect next day but when you order Sunday evening, and the week passes with no updates; I’m frustrated.

John9851

1000 Post Club
That's the way they operate. My son bought me a RMM from them during a July 4th sale. 6 weeks went by no e-mail. He called they said they where on back order. Received after 2 months. Helps when your approved by Ford.

OP
Jerickson88

Jerickson88

Thread Starter #5
That's the way they operate. My son bought me a RMM from them during a July 4th sale. 6 weeks went by no e-mail. He called they said they where on back order. Received after 2 months. Helps when your approved by Ford.
Yeah I’m getting a refund ASAP. It’s funny bc as soon as Inodered the status said that it’s processing and can’t be cancelled but they will email me with tracking. Can’t cancel my foot, you haven’t shipped!

Bluedrank

Mountune are notorious for ignoring emails. I've emailed them so many times and never once have they even bothered replying. They do however eventually ship their stuff. How long it takes for them to process that order is up in the air though.