Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Feeler atp gtx 2860r gen2 w/ da vinci manifold

Trader history for Bizzareo (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

koozy

3000 Post Club
Don’t weld, you don’t have the correct turbine housing. Get the correct turbine housing, TIAL .52 vband in/out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
B
Thread Starter #22
Mods please close.

I've installed the turbo kits and manifold :)

OP
B
Thread Starter #27
It's red right now. Might paint it molten orange and then it will match my Fiesta lol. Or else paint it a dark gunmetal with looks of gold /silver flake and white pearls.

LSD in the fiesta next year!

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

just to be clear... you can't just weld a dump tube onto that exhaust manifold... if you have a stock wastegate that'll recirculate on your exhaust side... you would need to cap the manifold connection. otherwise you'd just dump exhaust gas out your manifold at even idle...

Also... that turbo connection to a manifold looks like it's for a Focus not a Fiesta... This kit is very questionable...

@TyphoonFiST am I seeing this right?

OP
B
Thread Starter #29
So we did all the necessary modifications to convert this to a .52 AR ratio with EWG.

Build thread will be up soon. Here are pics in the meantime. @koozy was a huge help with this.

Car is FUCKING LOUD now :p

Attachments

koozy

3000 Post Club
eh... hope you raise your rev limiter past stock ;)

Congrats on putting the pieces together. If I make some more drain tubes in the future I'll hit you up to see if you're interested.

OP
B
Thread Starter #32
For the time being stock fuel and revs.
I want to get an lsd installed next. Then do a built motor to get those revs to 8500. Gotta figure out a forged crank solution at that point.

Unfortunately we don't have freedom juice in Canada. So I'll be stuck on 94 octane for racing / 91 for daily driving tunes

Rest of my money is gong into the camaro lol. Luckily I paint miniatures for fun. So I'll throw together my paint scheme before raking it to the painters. Burnouts and ice cream [emoji8]

For the time being stock fuel and revs.
I want to get an lsd installed next. Then do a built motor to get those revs to 8500. Gotta figure out a forged crank solution at that point.

Unfortunately we don't have freedom juice in Canada. So I'll be stuck on 94 octane for racing / 91 for daily driving tunes

Rest of my money is gong into the camaro lol. Luckily I paint miniatures for fun. So I'll throw together my paint scheme before raking it to the painters. Burnouts and ice cream [emoji8]

Stock crank has zero failures so far and unless you are trying for 500 hp that $1600 for a forged crank almost gets you the Mountune short block. 8500 rpm you’re going to need cams and springs too brother.

OP
B
Thread Starter #34
Thats the goal! And if you are building a motor, you might as well do it while your in there :)

Thats the goal! And if you are building a motor, you might as well do it while your in there :)
500 hp is your goal? Ooooh weee!!! Puma speed has a short block you might be interested in. They put in new sleeves all the way to the top of the deck amongst other things. I’ll be watching this 👀

OP
B
Thread Starter #37
I'll figure it out when I get there [emoji13]

Worst case I go stand alone with a megasquirt unit.

OP
B
Thread Starter #38
500 hp is your goal? Ooooh weee!!! Puma speed has a short block you might be interested in. They put in new sleeves all the way to the top of the deck amongst other things. I’ll be watching this 👀
I would like to max out the 2860R. If I can break 400hp on the 2860r, then I'll figure out a seqeuntial turbo build with a hybrid or similar and bigger garret setup. There is enough space if you get rid of the battery and air box.

Status
Not open for further replies.