Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Best Stock Quarter Mile Time?

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
It can be beat. If the car, and track is prepped well- you should be able squeeze out a 14.6
If I was trying I’d use about 22-24 psi in the front tires (assuming they’re Bridgestone), and about 40 psi in the rear tires. Remove spare, all trunk junk, passenger and rear seats. 1/4 tank of fuel w/ 25% ethanol mix. Remove air filter.

That oughta do it; if not, I’d give up lol

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Do they prep the launch pad at Epping??

It would be difficult to get that 60' down too much lower on the factory Potenzas, with all of the weight transferring off of them.

OP
Srienzo12

Srienzo12

Thread Starter #7
They do prep at epping. And yeah the factory potenzas dont hookup well. But I was running them at the stock 39 psi.

My personal best is 15.1 at 95mph. That was completely stock and with a 180lb passenger. I reduced the stock front tire pressure to 30psi and pumped up the rears to 40psi but still got lots of wheel spin in 1st and 2nd. I think my 60ft time was 2.3 or 2.4 seconds, which is terrible.

Interesting how you got a 14.8 but only 94mph trap speed.

I want to go back and give it another go soon. I just put on a set of Falken Azenis RT-615K+ tires and they are a lot harder to break loose under hard acceleration. Hoping that increases the 60ft time. I also removed the spare tire and jack. Would that still be considered stock? I have zero mods done.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
My personal best is 15.1 at 95mph. That was completely stock and with a 180lb passenger. I reduced the stock front tire pressure to 30psi and pumped up the rears to 40psi but still got lots of wheel spin in 1st and 2nd. I think my 60ft time was 2.3 or 2.4 seconds, which is terrible.

Interesting how you got a 14.8 but only 94mph trap speed.

I want to go back and give it another go soon. I just put on a set of Falken Azenis RT-615K+ tires and they are a lot harder to break loose under hard acceleration. Hoping that increases the 60ft time. I also removed the spare tire and jack. Would that still be considered stock? I have zero mods done.
Since you have a '14, they have pretty poor rear motor mounts while the '16+ got better ones, that's why you see those guys hooking up better for a lower time at the same trap speed... well, one factor anyway... And yes, removing spare and jack is definitely still considered stock, hell, I just keep a can of Fix A Flat in my car instead even for my daily! :)

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
I'm not stock at all but trapped 94mph on 6 passes last night. That's equal or slower than stock FiSTs. I'm stage 2 E30. I'm guessing the roof rack ain't helping. Here's my best time slip. The other 5 were 14.4/94 with a 2.2 60ft. At least it's consistent. Slow, but consistent lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ahh misread your city as spring branch.

Hmm I think humidity and temp may have played a role

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
It was quite cool compared to recently. 90F and probably 100% humidity haha