Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Track Events in the NYC area

I just got my ST few months ago and was looking too use it for some Auto X or Road Course events
I was just wondering if other forum members in the NY area are getting together at any local events or track days

Has anyone also gone too any local driving school since the Ford one is all the way in Utah?

I'm in NNJ and just did Hooked on Driving's Lime Rock Park HDPE last weekend. Had a blast. There's another HOD event coming up at Pocono early July that I might do. For tracks, locally you have Lime Rock Park, Pocono, Englishtown, and NJ Motorsports Park. Your best bet may be to look at the calendars on each website. From there you can link to the individual HDPE organizations. There are also frequent autocross events at MetLife Stadium in Rutherford.

If your on face book check out the north east EcoBoost owners club. We do hpde with our partners at HOD and you get a discount for being a NEEOC member.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk