Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Used Cobb Accessport V3 Uninstalled $400 shipped.

Trader history for MatthewMateo (0)

Let me know if you got the PM, my messenger is acting up? Either way I'll Paypal you later today when I get off work. Thanks. COOP

U will love the MK7 GTI, power is so easily made even with just a piggyback. Currently running a 2016 FBO, COBB with MAPerf Map 2. U getting DSG, or Stick? Believe it or not, I get better Mpgs on the GTI (335Whp/396Wtq) than I do on my FiST.

Totally different car from the FiST. Both are awesome cars. I'm lucky enough to have both, so if u have any questions, just Holla on this forum or VW forum.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

OP
M
Thread Starter #8
I'm getting a 2016 GTI SE DSG with the Driver's Assistance Package and the Lighting Package. I found a heavily discounted one that is basically $10k off MSRP with 3,500 miles. I'm looking forward to making close to 300WHP and having all those new electronic assists and Apple Carplay/Android Auto. It's definitely going to be a huge difference coming from my base Fiesta ST. I'm kind of worried that I might end up hating having a DSG, but then I will think back to the thousands of times where I have sat in traffic engaging and disengaging clutches for the past ten years.