Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Useless cubby hole

Does anyone know of a company that makes cubby hole fillers for the US FiST? I've seen them for the European version but I don't think those would fit. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
they're not useless. they're great at collecting dog hair.
[giggle]....This is true...But they aren't as worthless as the cup holders in my Typhoon...That shit is 1/4 deep...Anything ends up in the black hole called the backseat/floor and never to be seen for years.If you put anything that's got an open top in them you get punched by me and its gets thrown out the window.[boxface]

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Does anyone know of a company that makes cubby hole fillers for the US FiST? I've seen them for the European version but I don't think those would fit. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

But I will add...A colored Piece of molded silicone would look nicely there if it fit snug! [party]

I've tried repeatedly to get the UK guys on the FB Fiesta ST Group who make these things to consider making them for us Yanks, but they won't even respond to my messages. [sadpanda]

Their loss. They'd make a killing selling those things to all of us.

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
I've tried repeatedly to get the UK guys on the FB Fiesta ST Group who make these things to consider making them for us Yanks, but they won't even respond to my messages. [sadpanda]

Yup!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

me32

1000 Post Club
The gf use to alway put her hair clip there. So it actually worked great for her

I put my wallet there and would never want to lose it. I like it so much that losing it might be enough to stop me from buying a Dizzy Tuning ethanol content gauge when it becomes available which will go there, but probably not.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account

Just tell them if it wasn't for us they'd be speaking German right now and eating kraut and brats every night. So they should get on it and make some for us on the other side of the pond! [party]

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
I have never understood why people get so worried about that opening in front of the shifter. While I haven't found much use for it, I have never looked at it and decided that I need to throw money at it to make it go away. The intent was for glasses case or wallet, but under acceleration, they just fly out. Since it has been there since the Fiesta Mk7 was introduced a decade ago, people have been creative with finding things to put in there. It has been a constant subject ever since the car came out.

I have never understood why people get so worried about that opening in front of the shifter. While I haven't found much use for it, I have never looked at it and decided that I need to throw money at it to make it go away. The intent was for glasses case or wallet, but under acceleration, they just fly out. Since it has been there since the Fiesta Mk7 was introduced a decade ago, people have been creative with finding things to put in there. It has been a constant subject ever since the car came out.
I have no issue with my wallet flying out. Maybe because itā€™s leather, not nylon. I wish it was because it is so heavily loaded down with cash, but that unfortunately is not the case [mecry]

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
I have no issue with my wallet flying out. Maybe because itā€™s leather, not nylon. I wish it was because it is so heavily loaded down with cash, but that unfortunately is not the case [mecry]
Ha, yeah mine isn't full of cash either. Receipts showing that money existed at one time. My wallet is now thin enough that I don't bother to take it out of my pocket on longer drives. My brother takes his out and puts it in the cubby on his Fiesta SFE. He is a piston shy of enough acceleration to make it fall out of there.

[giggle]....This is true...But they aren't as worthless as the cup holders in my Typhoon...That shit is 1/4 deep...Anything ends up in the black hole called the backseat/floor and never to be seen for years.If you put anything that's got an open top in them you get punched by me and its gets thrown out the window.[boxface]
I thought this was me that type this, cause this is exactly what I would do plus donā€™t even try to eat in my car cause 10 times out of 10 you will be in the side of the road looking for a new ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Or its could be a toothpick holder/ production badge number plaque area....

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES attempt to modify or obstruct this extremely important feature of your Ford. It has been carefully designed by our engineers to immediately eject its contents onto the floor at the slightest acceleration.
Lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
Allowing this critical component to remain unobstructed will assist in your personal items being efficiently transported to the floor of your vehicle, where they can be conveniently located while you are driving.