Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

MeisterR Coilovers $500

Trader history for jay_red (0)

MeisterR Coilovers SOLD!

Selling a set of Meister R coils for the FiST. Nothing wrong with them, they were on my car when I got it, and I have decided that I dont need them for my strictly street driving.

Unsure of the actual mileage, they were on the car when I got it, and I have put 8k on it with it being at 38k now. Only included is whats in the pic, I do not have adjustment wrenches. Cash only, I do not need your stock suspension in trade. Make me an offer!

SOLD!

20180616_194250_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Selling a set of Meister R coils for the FiST. Nothing wrong with them, they were on my car when I got it, and I have decided that I dont need them for my strictly street driving.

Unsure of the actual mileage, they were on the car when I got it, and I have put 8k on it with it being at 38k now. Only included is whats in the pic, I do not have adjustment wrenches. Cash only, I do not need your stock suspension in trade. Make me an offer!

Price does not include shipping, will quote as needed to get most accurate price.

View attachment 17887
$5.00

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Seriously...you gotta give me a price point or an idea of what you'd want....you left yourself open for that one...

OP
J
Thread Starter #4
sorry guys, I first posted this to my local ST facebook group and copied the ad over and forgot to add in the price here.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Great price! Hope someone snaps them up....I have springs on the way.GLWS