Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GB Group Buy #2: Euro Headlight DRL Wiring Harness Kit

Trader history for VirtualRonin (1)

OP
VirtualRonin

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Thread Starter #42
The 2nd group buy is now closed. Parts will be ordered today.

I plan to build the kits this week and have them all ready to ship by Friday, July 6th.

When the kits are ready to ship I'll PM you for your PayPal info to arrange for payment.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you think there is enough interest for a third group buy? If anyone backs out I am interested in a set as well.

OP
VirtualRonin

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Thread Starter #46
Do you think there is enough interest for a third group buy? If anyone backs out I am interested in a set as well.
If enough people ask for it I can do a 3rd. I'll let you know if anyone backs out

OP
VirtualRonin

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Thread Starter #47
Update on the DRL kits - I have all the kits built but I'm waiting on some Micro2 fuse taps to arrive before they can ship. They should be in next week.

Damn, just missed this. Only bought my FiST a week ago and just starting to explore the community. The Euro headlights are right at the top of my to do list, and this harness kit would've been awesome to get. You can put me down as #1 for the third group by when it comes around..... or if you have any cancellations on this one.

OP
VirtualRonin

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Thread Starter #49
Damn, just missed this. Only bought my FiST a week ago and just starting to explore the community. The Euro headlights are right at the top of my to do list, and this harness kit would've been awesome to get. You can put me down as #1 for the third group by when it comes around..... or if you have any cancellations on this one.
Will do [emoji1303]

Any estimated timing on the third group buy? August? September? Just want to get an approx timeframe so I know when to get the headlights.

OP
VirtualRonin

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Thread Starter #55
Any estimated timing on the third group buy? August? September? Just want to get an approx timeframe so I know when to get the headlights.
I might do another group buy near the end of September

D

Ducky

Are those painted OEM Euro lights? Strange that the high beam reflector is painted.
Yes. The projector was swapped out with a Morimoto Type-M that does high/low. The halogen highbeam only comes on for flash to pass.

I've been absent for a while... but whenever the next batch is ready for ordering, I'd like a set for the DEPO headlights! Thank you.