Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

PSA: Boomba Racing RMM play/loosened

XuperXero

[video=youtube_share;9C4s3aAvMns]http://youtu.be/9C4s3aAvMns[/video]

Selling my car and took of the RMM to find this.

Quisp

1000 Post Club
Yikes. How many miles ? What's going to be your next vehicle ?

OP
XuperXero

XuperXero

Thread Starter #4
Yikes. How many miles ? What's going to be your next vehicle ?
In video description, 80k kms. Next vehicle I don't know yet, I bought a MK4 Golf for DD in the meanwhile.

Was it making any noise when you took it out?[crazyeye]
It always rattled a lot more than I thought it's suppose to. This happened like 50k kms ago.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
In video description, 80k kms. Next vehicle I don't know yet, I bought a MK4 Golf for DD in the meanwhile.

It always rattled a lot more than I thought it's suppose to. This happened like 50k kms ago.
Like rattle when? You shift?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
XuperXero

XuperXero

Thread Starter #7
Rattles under 1500rpm which is normal. But also rattles at 3-3.3k. Never had much of a clunk during shifts though.

I did have the powerflex passenger side insert and transmission inserts for a while, it actually stopped the rattles.

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Our motor mounts have a lifetime warranty on the bushing to the original owner. If you ever feel that the bushing has been compromised, shoot us a PM here and we'll take care of you!