Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Custom LED Projector Headlamps for '17 USDM FiST

Hello all, I just saw this video on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5InSkMcKtSk and I am interested on getting a pair of those for my '17 FiST but the guy from the video is apparently from Jakarta and i am in Florida... Do you guys know about a company in the US that has similar headlamps? I wanted the projectors with the LED halos and the AUDI styled sequential turn signals....

thanks in advance.

There's quite a few that will do them, the issue comes down to cost. Depending on what options you like, they're about $1,000. Give or take options on the set you buy. Kustom54lighting.com is where I checked for mine(decided not to get them), and was quoted 1.3k.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

lightwerkz.net is a reputable vendor for retrofitting too, I haven't used him for that service but I've bought a couple of HID kits from him and have been happy.

Yeah with lighting you've got to pay to play. Retrofit headlights are SUPER pricey, but if done well, can be worth every penny. Especially if you do a lot of driving at night.

I personally won't be driving this car much at night, so I'd rather spend my $1,000 to $1,500 on go fast bits. [woot]