Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS FS: 2014 Fiesta ST X37 Recaros tuxedo black

Trader history for dave_f (0)

SOLD

Hey, what's up guys. I've decided to part ways with my FIST, it has been great to me but I'm looking for change.

I bought the car new in 2014 as a base model tuxedo black ST from West Herr ford. I've been driving it the last 4 years and it's been great. Only issue i've had was the blend door actuator went last year but It was replaced under warranty at West Herr ford. I'll try my best to list the mods but i'm sure I'll forget something.

MODS
X37 turbo
CNT 3" 304ss catless downpipe
2.5" 304ss cat back with vibrant muffler and dual 3.5' tips
uprated exhaust hangers
MTC intercooler
MTC silicone intake pipe
Green drop in filter
BP racing charge pipe
Cobb accessport
Tune+ tuned for both e30 and 93oct
Poly RMM
Denso ITV22 plugs

Cx racing coilovers
pierce motorsports rear torsion bar
stoptech pads and slotted rotors in front, stoptech pads and rotors in rear
stoptech braided ss hoses all around
fresh brake fluid
Federal EVO 595 tires replaced about 10k ago

Boomba wing risers
Maxton design splitter
No pistons dead pedal
No pistons battery cover
Grey and black factory recaros, front and rear (seat heaters not hooked up)
304ss shifter extension w/ delrin knob
FSwerks short shifter 30% reduction
Factory ST rubber matts and cargo liner

Will come with all stock parts
*will not come with roof rack

Most mods were done around 35k miles. Car currently has 48k and will slowly go up as it is my daily driver. Here's a link to my build thread for more info https://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/12583-The-fiST-daily

Car has the usual front end rock chips and wear and tear for it's age but nothing crazy. No dents or big scratches or anything like that. If it doesn't sell as is i'll likely take it back to stock and sell off all of the aftermarket parts. Oil changed religiously every 5k with full synthetic. All in all the car runs and drives great. based on other cars with similar mods it should be in the neighborhood of 280whp. It's a fun little car..

looking to get 12.5k obo

I can be reached at 716-245-3643

Last edited:
OP
D
Thread Starter #3
13k going to put it back to stock if it doesn’t sell soon

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
This is a great price people with a car that needs very little work and ready to drive! Well thought out also with the x37 setup that producers some serious numbers for a hybrid and retaining stock like spool! GLWS man! [rockon]

OP
D
Thread Starter #8
Thank you! I'm surprised it hasn't sold yet to be honest.