Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Going FiST to FoRS

Dpro

6000 Post Club
congrats...I love the rs and they look mean in shadow black with those blue accents. I do love them but at the same time I'm always been more of a muscle car type so I'm a Mustang guy...I could not get past the fact I could get in a brand new 18 5.0 for significantly less than a new rs (base model 5.0 which is fairly nicely equipped). that would be the only thing that kept me from an rs if I was in the market for something in that price range. with that said the rs is wonderful and I wish I had enough cash to afford one along with a new 5.0 and my FIST and....you get the idea lol. good luck
Ya my dealership has a 2017 ShadowBlack FoRS RS2 for $38k I am eyeballing it hard. Kinda want to tell my guy to park it in back and forgot about it for another 6 months. After I slam my FiST loan. Lol
So not going to happen but so tempting.( the former that is)

ROCKYFiestta

DPRO SOMETIMES YOU GOT TO SPOIL YOURSELF!!! GO GET THAT RS LOL. it is a badass car the gas station attendant at my grocery store chain king soopers has a blue one. still ponder how a 19yo can afford it all, guessing rich parents.