Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Doug DeMuro's take on the Fiesta ST

In my opinion, the best Doug DeMuro video review would have to be this below.

"But Thirty-Two, that's not a DeMuro video" Just have patience friend, and watch the video:

[video=youtube;4Rz8BPRFeiA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=306&v=4Rz8BPRFeiA[/video]

I haven't kept up with Doug's reviews in some time. I'll click on one every now and then if the car looks interesting, as I did with the Fiesta ST. But his reviews have gotten a bit meh. I preferred when he was buying cars and driving them and giving a long term review. I enjoyed the Aston Martin series a lot. It seems he's fallen away from that entirely for the sake of individual car reviews.

He didn't seem to do much research on the car prior to the review. Motorcraft has been Ford OEM for a long time. He's had to have run into that with how many cars he's driven and owner's manuals he's read. The local youtube guy that did a review on my car does research on the cars before he reviews them. He doesn't get everything right either, but he had a pretty good idea.

Not going to watch it, but it seems he gave a pretty bland review of the FiST. I'm glad. I had a MK6 GTI before the FiST, and you see them everywhere. I rarely see another FiST. I'd like to keep it that way. Don't need any boy racers or asshats ricing around in them..

"I wonder how much he makes"

The jury is still out , but the single car reviews attract way more viewers than the long term stuff so its here to stay..

You have to remember the guy was formally an F&I guy working at a Philly suburb area BMW dealer. You can make your own assumptions.

Frankly I appreciate his view , opinions, and would definitely hang out with the guy even if I didn't see eye to eye with him on different cars. Hey he did give credit to the GT350R where it was due, but of course didn't hesitate to throw in the infamous "... for a mustang!" line here and there - you can imagine how that made the R guys on the 6g forum feel (these guys drive P cars normally and look at GT350Rs as the 'cheap daily').