Welcome to Fiesta ST Forum, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Member 91 Rep Points Thirty-Two's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points
    State
    FL
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    In my opinion, the best Doug DeMuro video review would have to be this below.

"But Thirty-Two, that's not a DeMuro video" Just have patience friend, and watch the video:

New Member 19 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals

Country
    Canada
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I use the small shelf in front of the shifter for my garage door opener.

Member 73 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points
    State
    TX
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't kept up with Doug's reviews in some time. I'll click on one every now and then if the car looks interesting, as I did with the Fiesta ST. But his reviews have gotten a bit meh. I preferred when he was buying cars and driving them and giving a long term review. I enjoyed the Aston Martin series a lot. It seems he's fallen away from that entirely for the sake of individual car reviews.

He didn't seem to do much research on the car prior to the review. Motorcraft has been Ford OEM for a long time. He's had to have run into that with how many cars he's driven and owner's manuals he's read. The local youtube guy that did a review on my car does research on the cars before he reviews them. He doesn't get everything right either, but he had a pretty good idea.
    2016 Fiesta ST Molten Orange

New Member 13 Rep Points BuiltforSin's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals

State
    VA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not going to watch it, but it seems he gave a pretty bland review of the FiST. I'm glad. I had a MK6 GTI before the FiST, and you see them everywhere. I rarely see another FiST. I'd like to keep it that way. Don't need any boy racers or asshats ricing around in them..
    2017 Fiesta ST

New Member 10 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals

State
    NY
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    "I wonder how much he makes"

The jury is still out , but the single car reviews attract way more viewers than the long term stuff so its here to stay..

You have to remember the guy was formally an F&I guy working at a Philly suburb area BMW dealer. You can make your own assumptions.

Frankly I appreciate his view , opinions, and would definitely hang out with the guy even if I didn't see eye to eye with him on different cars. Hey he did give credit to the GT350R where it was due, but of course didn't hesitate to throw in the infamous "... for a mustang!" line here and there - you can imagine how that made the R guys on the 6g forum feel (these guys drive P cars normally and look at GT350Rs as the 'cheap daily').

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567