Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2018 T.O.T.D Ecoboost Takeover

I read on the Focus RS formus, that they are planning a tail of the dragon ecoboost takover this September 14-16th. Any Fiesta ST owners planning to go? Definitely a part of the country that I would like to explore.

Quisp

1000 Post Club

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
I cannot understand why people on Harley's think it is a good idea to do the tail. Most wrecked vehicle.....H.D. We were behind one and watched him dragging foot pegs or driving 15 mph. I was sooooo angry because the fools will not pull over either. This road brings in needed income for the area and speeds are limited by the road itself. You can drive quickly and not be unsafe. The fun is the active involvement of driving.........shifting up and down, heel and toe, hard acceleration and hard braking. No place to pass, a few areas for pulling over if faster vehicles are behind you. There is at least one gas station with 93 non-ethanol and several eating places. Great roads all around the area.

zanethan

This isn't really pertinent to the thread but it's worth mentioning. My wife and I just took a weekend trip to the area earlier this month. Beautiful area. There's also a really cool dam near there called the Fontana Dam. It's would be a cool place to see for those that at going. If you get to the Tail via Hwy 28 (which is a fun road in its own right) you drive right past it. Would be a good photo opp place for the group as well.