Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST will be available for 2019

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Because it helps move ST-Lines.
"I like the color. Can I get it in an automatic?"

"The ST is faster, but the ride is too stiff for me. Can I get that look with an automatic? Yeah, I want the blacked-out roof!"

This is a great thing for FiST owners. More FiST cladding floating around. I don't think they'll sell a lot of these, but it's good for me. I bet they'll sell OK in Brazil and Mexico.

I like the wheels, too. Put some snows on those! [driving]

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I just checked my dealership, Galpin Ford.
There are no more FiSTs and NONE for '19.
However, they have 4 of the new "19 Fiesta ST Line in stock and with Auto Trans.
From what I was told and was stated above.
It is just a standard type non-Turbo Fiesta with a trim package.

Dave

danbfree

3000 Post Club
I just checked my dealership, Galpin Ford.
There are no more FiSTs and NONE for '19.
However, they have 4 of the new "19 Fiesta ST Line in stock and with Auto Trans.
From what I was told and was stated above.
It is just a standard type non-Turbo Fiesta with a trim package.

Dave
I'm sure they can order an actual ST if you wanted one, they are clearly in the Ford ordering system. However, dealers will sometimes only order stock on what they think they can sell, I'm sure that's what happened here.

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
I'm sure they can order an actual ST if you wanted one, they are clearly in the Ford ordering system. However, dealers will sometimes only order stock on what they think they can sell, I'm sure that's what happened here.
Unless Fors was so late in deciding to continue into 2019 that the dealer doesn't know.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Unless Fors was so late in deciding to continue into 2019 that the dealer doesn't know.
With how stupid dealers can be sometimes I wouldn't doubt it, but it was pretty wide news a couple of months ago so that's kinda weird... there is even a post in this thread confirming it, I bet that either the dealer guy who makes the orders didn't know or they had a hard time selling the stick-only ST, I lean toward the latter...

CSM

1000 Post Club
We've got a few dealers here in Atlanta that have the 2019s in stock. I've been considering one so I chatted up one of the dealers...I was told that they would be able to order 2019s through about march or april of next year.

Dpro

6000 Post Club

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I could see this except Galpin is literally the largest volume dealer in the U.S. if not the World. They usually know more about this than any other dealer.
With that said my Fleet manager told me their would be 2019’s. I guess we wait till actually 2019 ST’s are on the lot besides ST lines.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
With how stupid dealers can be sometimes I wouldn't doubt it, but it was pretty wide news a couple of months ago so that's kinda weird... there is even a post in this thread confirming it, I bet that either the dealer guy who makes the orders didn't know or they had a hard time selling the stick-only ST, I lean toward the latter...
They truly do not even want to be bothered with our rides/needs when they can make 25x + as much profit on loaded Lariats/Explorers.

I want to move to Europe. ;)

danbfree

3000 Post Club
I could see this except Galpin is literally the largest volume dealer in the U.S. if not the World. They usually know more about this than any other dealer.
With that said my Fleet manager told me their would be 2019’s. I guess we wait till actually 2019 ST’s are on the lot besides ST lines.
Indeed they show the ST right on the 2019 Fiesta page on Ford.com and an inventory search shows the dealer that sold me mine (largest volume dealer in the entire NW) has 2 - 2019's on order: a black with black wheels w/Recaro's and sunroof and a magnetic with silver/grey wheels with sunroof.... in a mildly interesting observation, they lowered the MPG's by 1-MPG again in city/hwy to 25/32... which is strange as I thought that 26/33 was pretty accurate... As far as SoCal, there are 2 total in stock already, one at Vista Ford and one at Airport Marina Ford. As far as Galpin, there is only one '18 orange spice, funny how there are more total in stock in Portland!

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Indeed they show the ST right on the 2019 Fiesta page on Ford.com and an inventory search shows the dealer that sold me mine (largest volume dealer in the entire NW) has 2 - 2019's on order: a black with black wheels w/Recaro's and sunroof and a magnetic with silver/grey wheels with sunroof.... in a mildly interesting observation, they lowered the MPG's by 1-MPG again in city/hwy to 25/32... which is strange as I thought that 26/33 was pretty accurate... As far as SoCal, there are 2 total in stock already, one at Vista Ford and one at Airport Marina Ford. As far as Galpin, there is only one '18 orange spice, funny how there are more total in stock in Portland!
That is interesting. Galpin orders one at a time of the Orange Spice with Molten Orange Recaro’s. The funny thing about that is when I was initially courting Galpin for purchase they only had Orange Spices with base seats .

I wanted Smoke Storm Recaro’s which of course they had in Black nd Magnetic ST’s in stock lol.when they finally ordered an Orange Spice with Recaro’s they ordered it with Molten Orange seats.

Of course that was after I found the 2017 Orange Spice with Smoke Storm Recaros at Autonation Valencia, which I brought a sheet for back to Galpin with a price of $21,500. Galpin still had base seat versions. No Recaro Orange Spice cars. The Senior sales guy at Galpin was reluctant to order for me and was trying to sell me a Magnetic with Recaros instead.lol

Autonations car was on order came in a few weeks later and right before I went to buy got snapped literally a couple of days after arrival. That actually was my lucky break as I wound up working with the fleet manager their and got my 2018 Orange Spice Smoke Storm Recaros and Ebony wheels ordered for $19,678 after rebates and cash offers.

I think Socal dealers are doing a wait and see thing. A lot of them used to stock tons of ST’s to the point that during the early part of this year their were stil 2017’s on their lots. A lot of them have been heavily discounting and selling off old stock .

I went to check some prices on a new 2018 2 weeks ago and I said I want exactly this (Orange spice, orange recaro, moonroof, nothing else) and I don't mind ordering a 2019 instead. He looked dumbfounded and did not believe there would be a 2019. He checked in his system, and yep they can build and I guess order a 2019.

Dealers are just super oblivious. In 2015 I went to check a Ralliart at what is supposedly the dealers that sells the most Mitsubishi in Canada and I asked them for how long they would have the Ralliart and Evo still since Mitsubishi announced they were discontinuing them. They had no information about this. Totally in the dark.

I fucking hate car salesman. They have so little to know about and yet they still impress me by how little they know about the cars they are selling. They don't need to know the mechanic of the car, just the features, the trims and the news about their manufacturer. Fuck I hate them.

I think I'm going to look into a third party service to buy cars next time...

LILIKE16ST

I went to check some prices on a new 2018 2 weeks ago and I said I want exactly this (Orange spice, orange recaro, moonroof, nothing else) and I don't mind ordering a 2019 instead. He looked dumbfounded and did not believe there would be a 2019. He checked in his system, and yep they can build and I guess order a 2019.

Dealers are just super oblivious. In 2015 I went to check a Ralliart at what is supposedly the dealers that sells the most Mitsubishi in Canada and I asked them for how long they would have the Ralliart and Evo still since Mitsubishi announced they were discontinuing them. They had no information about this. Totally in the dark.

I fucking hate car salesman. They have so little to know about and yet they still impress me by how little they know about the cars they are selling. They don't need to know the mechanic of the car, just the features, the trims and the news about their manufacturer. Fuck I hate them.

I think I'm going to look into a third party service to buy cars next time...
I totally agree with you man. I think it is ridiculous how little they know about cars they're supposed to be trying to sell it just makes no sense to me. My salesman that I bought my car from seem to be pretty cool but he didn't really say much about the car I already knew everything I needed to know about it I specifically looked for a black Fiesta that was completely base with only navigation and black wheels that's exactly how I wanted it I search for one that was just that it was 6 to 7 hours away I drove to get it and he basically told me that he didn't really have to try to sell the St to people because generally the people that are buying those already know what they are getting and what the deal is it's just a matter of working the numbers out which I guess in a way it's kind of true but still they need to know their product and it is ridiculous how little they know

It really is a bummer that the three banger isn't coming over.

If my 1.0 had had a proper 6 speed I'd have kept it instead of swapping for my ST. Would have swapped in ST suspension.

I _have_ to imagine the Red/Black Zetec S were a riot. I loved my regular 1.0 but the lack of decent seats and a shitty trans killed it for me. Super glad I have my ST, but the 3 cyl cars are really cool.

Anyways, if gas goes back up, maybe we'll get the three banger. Though if that happens maybe VAG will bring over the Polo gti....