Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

new owner 2014 fiesta st white in SOUTHERN COLORADO

ROCKYFiestta

greetings from southern colorado just got a bone stock car with 28k on the ticker. any advice will be greatly appreciated. Is there something maint. i should be doing at this mileage? transoil? belts? so forth. I am about to do oilchange for first time. Only mods so far are the lights on the car and the little antenna. Thank you all on this forum I used the info i found and I do love the Led lighting for the interior and plates ,makes the car look much better. Couldnt have done it without your nice forum.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Belts...naw...Those are good for sometime. Trans oil if you want Motul 300 or Ravenol 75w80 mtf-2 would be more than adequate. Both are far superior to OEM DCF fluid from ford. Change to synthetic oil...brand of your choice and a good filter mobil1....wix....k&n.....ETC. Get a drop in High flow filter if you don't wanna do a "CAI"...its what I did but I have a ST200 Airbox from Ron@ Whoosh...Great guy has a lot of the things you will need or want at good prices.[wrenchin] Id suggest getting a AP3 for your first major mod with a OTS Tune from Stratified...Dizzytuning...Livernois....ETC...all are good tuners. Then after that the Sky is the limit! [wrenchin]

OP
ROCKYFiestta

ROCKYFiestta

Thread Starter #8
thanks for the great advice i will definitely get on the trans fluid next just did the mobil synthetic and ever since i switched from 87 to 91 mpgs went from 28.8 to 30.4 so far