Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FL Fiesta Owners

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Yeah my morning drive consists of 27 miles of traffic and about 25 red lights. Oh how I miss the country...

OP
SecretSquirlTuned
Thread Starter #22
Ya I didn't go last Saturday it was rained out. Can't go this weekend either. Will be in St Augustine thur-sun. I think I'm done till Fall. Trying to get my E85 tune done. Plus just did my own custom CAI today got to retune for that and the new downpipe.

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Hopefully we get some better air here in the Fall and the temps get a little more bearable for the track!

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
It was 75 degrees and a little drier this morning. Car felt REALLY nice. I've had some 74 degree mornings, but the air was super heavy still due to the dew-point.

But yea, unless we are at the track at 5am on a low dew-point day in the Summer ( which is like 3'days all Summer ), its going to be tough going.

OP
SecretSquirlTuned
Thread Starter #25
based on my 99mph on a crappy summer night I know my car has power on the E85 and that was with the stock intake and downpipe, cant wait for good quality cool air try to bust into the 13s real soon.

OP
SecretSquirlTuned
Thread Starter #26
cruising out to OldTown in Orlando tonight for a little ST meet and greet
anyone want to come

I wish I could make some of these weeknight event's. But working till 9pm makes these pretty much impassable to do.

Anything going on tomorrow night? I'll be spending my day at Disney in the morning and have nothing planned tomorrow night.

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Anything going on tomorrow night? I'll be spending my day at Disney in the morning and have nothing planned tomorrow night.
Nothing really planned for tonight, just been testing the FiST today with the new O2 sensor. I saw the FiST that you were talking about at the smoke shop today. I'll have to stop by there to see if they are car enthusiasts.

I bet your car is really strong with everything you have done to it. And yeah that other fiesta was right there, would be cool if they are enthusiast as well.

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Yeah, I runs and feels great! I just posted an exhaust video in the Fiesta ST Exhaust Thread. Just reving it this time as there was a bad storm in route. I will be posting a launch video soon.

Going to check that out the video. We had some strong storms down here this afternoon also.