Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FL Fiesta Owners

Hi everyone im new to this forum, I just bought a PB FiSt, I work at Jarrett Scott Ford in Plant city but I live in Lakeland. I would really like to get a central florida meet together. Next Sat 14th is street heat out at Bradenton dragstrip its from 8pm-1am, would anyone be interested in meeting somewhere close to i4 and then cruise together out to the event?

OP
SecretSquirlTuned
Thread Starter #2
Bradenton Motorsports Park tonight 7/12/14 Street Heat, gates open @8pm race from 9pm-1am $14 to watch or race!!! Hope to see some other FiST out there!!!!!!

Hey, I just picked up a PB FiST this weekend. I I ow I missed the track day but hope to meet a few owners at a future meet.

OP
SecretSquirlTuned
Thread Starter #4
Where are you located? There is the same event this Saturday going to make it out?
Hey, I just picked up a PB FiST this weekend. I I ow I missed the track day but hope to meet a few owners at a future meet.

I'm located in Sanford. This upcoming Saturday is my birthday so I will not be able to make it out.

JPGC

2000 Post Club
We should get a meeting schedule/ calendar going so that we can plan for meets.

OP
SecretSquirlTuned
Thread Starter #12
Alright here is a schedule I have made of upcoming events!!
August
16th 1320X Orlando Speedworld
23rd Street Heat Bradenton
September
13th Street Heat Bradenton
20th 1320X Orlando Speedworld
October
10th-12th FL2K14 Bradenton (everyone needs to go)
11th 1320X Orlando Speedworld
November
8th Street Heat Bradenton
22nd FixxFest 11 Bradenton (Euro event of the year don't miss this one)
December
5th-7th Snowbird Nationals Bradenton (TopFuel Dragracing!!!!!!) (Smell the NITRO)
13th Street Heat Bradenton

JPGC

2000 Post Club
How was last Saturday? I'll be looking to get to some of these events or other gtg's as soon as I get this upstream o2 sensor from Ford that has been on back order for over a month.

I'd be interested in seeing what your car can do with everything on it. Once it cools down out, I am going to try and head out to speed world.

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Lol, me too....I can't even test it on the street right now. I spend most of my commute every day driving slow, under 2500 rpm's and 1/8th throttle, and cussing all Jax drivers.

I was cussing at them Saturday, couldn't imagine driving up there under 2500 rpm's. You are a better man then I. Lol

Now that's insult to injury, right there. All I got to say is I was happy to get back to my Sanford traffic after that day trip lol