Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

WTB '16 molten orange w gray recaros

Trader history for The_Consultant (0)

heya, pretty new to the forum and on the hunt for a clean '16 molten orange FiST w storm gray recaro combination. I don't care about other options like wheels/rim color/sunroof/navi. I would be more inclined to buy a stock car, but minor mods don't bother me so long as they have lower risk for causing some sort of catastrophic failure OR require me to spend a bunch of time hunting down stock parts and uninstalling as need be (just too busy to wrench like that nowadays). So far, browsing around I've only been able to find 1 car for sale in TX via autotrader, but interested to see if forum members have other leads or interest in selling

I'm in SF, CA and have actually never bought a car from out of state before, would be great to find one w a price that doesn't drown me in shipping costs and CA sales tax. If it were a west coast sale, I may be able to manage a flight to pick up (again if the cost of doing it doesn't tip me so close to just buying a new FiST altogether)

PM me, I'm no lowballer ;)