Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 Fiesta ST Magnetic Grey w/ Orange Recaros

Trader history for joejberg (0)

Good Morning!

I’m planning on picking up a 2018 1SS 1LE in the next couple of weeks and I’m going to be trading in my Magnetic Grey 2016 FiST with Magma Red Recaro’s into the dealer. The dealer offered $13,500 for the vehicle, I’m open to selling it private party if someone is interested. The car is in great shape, has one small dent on the A pillar, but otherwise looks brand new. It has ~35,000 miles on it which means it is still under bumper to bumper warranty. The car is actually at the shop now getting a blend door actuator replaced and a sensor that malfunctioned under warranty. No pending recalls or work that needs to be done. Before trading it in, I was planning on bringing the car back to stock and then trying to sell the other parts, if you’d like to buy the whole car as is, I’d be asking $15,500 or Best Offer. I Might be selling the wheels and snow tires, in which case I'd want $15k on stock wheels. I’m located in Boston, MA.

Mods:

* Cobb AP V3 with Dizzy Tuning’s e30 tune w/ crackles
* Green Air Filter
* FS Werks Short Shifter
* 1 Step Colder Spark Plugs (installed ~500mi ago)
* 2J Racing Catless Downpipe with 02 Bung Extender ( I have the OEM cat I can give you)
* Tsudo 3” Single Exit Exhaust
* Wish RMM
* Boomba adjustable BOV
* Windows have been tinted within the legal limits in MA
* Powerstop Drilled/Slotted Rotors (installed ~2k miles ago)
* Upgraded USB hub to work with apple carplay
* Konig Dekagrams 16x8 Flow Formed wheels (8lbs lighter than stock)
* BFG Sport Comp 2 tires 205/45/16 (installed 3k miles ago)

Car will come with a set of 15x7 MSW Winter Wheels with Michelin X-ICE3 tires. I also have a OEM Ford paint match pen for any rock chips you might find.

If you’re local and serious, throw me a PM. If no one wants the car, I’ll be parting out, let me know if anything interests you!