Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Focus owner eventually making the switch

Guess it's about time I made myself known here. My name's Josh. I'm in Baltimore, MD. I've been eying the ST for months now and have been trolling the forums for nearly as long. Getting ideas for future mods and what's currently on the market based on all the R&D you guys are doing. Currently, I own an 06 Focus. I won Best Sedan 05-07 at Carlisle All Ford Nationals a few years ago. Been out of the modding and show scene due to work reasons but have some new things coming up that are about to change that again. Hoping to pick up an Oxford White FiST by the end of the year. Here's my car with the wheels that I had on it at the time. 188913_10150153354873735_2547823_n.jpg 195905_10150153355228735_7991526_n.jpg Talk to you guys and gals soon.

OP
4LugSlug
Thread Starter #3
Thank you. I'm actually a big fan of your car in particular. I love the 15's and nice meaty tires.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Awww Thank You I look forward to your build when it is time :) Nice thing is for you there should be a lot of parts out by then this car has tought me the art of Waiting lol

OP
4LugSlug
Thread Starter #5
I do at least have that going for me with not being able to purchase yet. When the time comes, I'll be able to do things in big chunks as all of you have already done the research. I do have a few things up my sleeve though that I'll be keeping to myself until the time comes to show them off.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Hey man I'm from fanatics too, love your Focus...glad you're making the switch and welcome!

OP
4LugSlug
Thread Starter #9
Thanks man. She looks a little ragged right now. Just time for something new and more mature. And by mature I mean fast and immature.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Hi Josh, welcome to the forums and thanks for the introduction. I see you have great taste by choosing Oxford White lol.

OP
4LugSlug
Thread Starter #11
Yours looks excellent as well. If the molten orange was more "competition orange" I'd be going that route but red has been done to death

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Welcome to forums. End of the year is a long wait haha.

OP
4LugSlug
Thread Starter #13
It is. Could be earlier though. I start something new in the fall but want to pay a few things down first so the loan would be the only thing I owe. Trying to be adult about it. :/

iso100

1000 Post Club
Welcome. I'm not far away in Odenton. My only mod is an AccessPORT right now but would be happy to give you a ride.

OP
4LugSlug
Thread Starter #18
Understood, any self respecting car should be a bit manic with a dose of "full goose bozo" lurking in the right pedal.
Absolutely. As much time as we spend in our cars, at least some of it should be fun. Nothing wrong with that as long as you're not a jackass about it.

OP
4LugSlug
Thread Starter #19
Welcome. I'm not far away in Odenton. My only mod is an AccessPORT right now but would be happy to give you a ride.
I used to live in Jessup actually. Moved right before the mall opened. ^This just gave me butterflies. I might have to take you up on that.

OP
4LugSlug
Thread Starter #20
What does it look like now?
Well...I got one too many tint tickets (probably near $1000 worth) so one trooper finally gave me a repair order to strip it and the taillights as well. And apartment living doesn't provide any protection nor the option of somewhere to keep up on it so the carbon fiber has faded on the hood and trunk. I've got svt wheels on now though but she's seen better days.